Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance someone could upload "on the couch" or "bounce" pre and post grand final episodes for those of us with no foxtel?
I endorse this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the Hawk goals highlight video on the HFC site now. I watched last year's one about eighty times.

Any chance someone could upload "on the couch" or "bounce" pre and post grand final episodes for those of us with no foxtel?
Anyone seen (apart from on the couch and the sunday footy show) any of the afl discussion shows - 360, the bounce, etc online, seen pieces of them but not the shows in their entirety since the GF.

Anyone seen (apart from on the couch and the sunday footy show) any of the afl discussion shows - 360, the bounce, etc online, seen pieces of them but not the shows in their entirety since the GF.
Read the post direct above yours and the ones before that too. I embedded a video from RHawk and he has many more.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Read the post direct above yours and the ones before that too. I embedded a video from RHawk and he has many more.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
That's why I said "apart from on the couch and the sunday footy show" I found afl 360 for anyone interested.

Hawthorn23 would you be able to do a package of Rioli's 2015 season featuring all his goals and some other highlights as well?
Yeh sure, I'll try do that by end of November. If you could help remind me of some significant moments other than goals from Cyril that he was involved in this season please let me know, don't wanna forget any of his magic :)

Grand Final

Your a legend man, ive been watching your videos for couple years now. They are the perfect length, great work. I would love if you did a video with the 1% and tackles and best goals of all 3 grand finals, with epic music in the background (like combat music i.e. movie 300). I know it takes heaps of effort so thanks again.

I remember watching this short video on youtube of the 2008 grand final. At the beginning i think it had Kennedy speaking saying "dont think, do!!", then had some aboriginal music in the background. Absolutely loved it must have watched it over 10 times.

If you could somehow make this videos, i would save it and show my kids someday. Make it happen. Once again, thanks heaps for your efforts.

Your a legend man, ive been watching your videos for couple years now. They are the perfect length, great work. I would love if you did a video with the 1% and tackles and best goals of all 3 grand finals, with epic music in the background (like combat music i.e. movie 300). I know it takes heaps of effort so thanks again.

I remember watching this short video on youtube of the 2008 grand final. At the beginning i think it had Kennedy speaking saying "dont think, do!!", then had some aboriginal music in the background. Absolutely loved it must have watched it over 10 times.

If you could somehow make this videos, i would save it and show my kids someday. Make it happen. Once again, thanks heaps for your efforts.

Ditto, Hawthorn23 needs to be given legend status on BigFooty.

So much fun opening up YouTube at any time to watch one of his videos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back