Heard a Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guy, new to the forum and big pies fan, in regards to rumours I had a mate attend the pies carlton game second time
around and he's a carlscum supporter and mention he was talking to didak and didak mention that he cant stand bucks
and the dids was going for carlton that night and as for swan also heard froma source a while back that swanny mention
if he was 2 to 3 years younger he would of left as well. I think bucks needs to stop thinking that everyone needs to replicate
him and I think he really needs to change for next year cause it aint working.

Not sure if Dids would be Bucks biggest fan given the circumstances, but believing a Carlton fan is very dangerous. ;)

Im curious THATSGOLD who do you suppose the players were playing for on Anzac day this year? If it wasn't for each other and it wasn't for Bucks, who was it? Perhaps they were playing for their mums? Perhaps they were just playing for the hell of it, down by 6 goals and nekminnit...9 goal turnaround :rollseyes: :drunk:
One game does not a season make.

Not sure if Dids would be Bucks biggest fan given the circumstances, but believing a Carlton fan is very dangerous. ;)
I know not to trust a carlton supporter but he is actually going for the pies cause he had a bet with his mates that they would make the 8
and abit of money riding on it and i think he is going to loose that bet.

Hi guy, new to the forum and big pies fan, in regards to rumours I had a mate attend the pies carlton game second time
around and he's a carlscum supporter and mention he was talking to didak and didak mention that he cant stand bucks
and the dids was going for carlton that night and as for swan also heard froma source a while back that swanny mention
if he was 2 to 3 years younger he would of left as well. I think bucks needs to stop thinking that everyone needs to replicate
I know a family friend of the Swans, and I can tell you that the only rift between Bucks and Swanny is the product of an imaginative media.

We've nearly re-signed the entire list.. if they wanted out then why re-sign? Every year since Buckley took over we hear the same old rumours out of Collingwood, I guarantee these rumours will continue until we start having some substantial on field success or Buckley get's the flick.

I know a family friend of the Swans, and I can tell you that the only rift between Bucks and Swanny is the product of an imaginative media.
I get to hear stuff, some of it first hand, about the Club every now and again and never heard anyone suggesting Bucks and Swanny don't see eye to eye.
However Swanny playing out his days with us cause he feels he's in debt to the Club but with the diminished care factor is a common knowledge...

As for OP's rumour, I haven't heard this but sounds like things haven't improved one bit from last year and in fact could be slightly worse due to leadership vacuum and an already significantly weakened fabric of the Club.

We've nearly re-signed the entire list.. if they wanted out then why re-sign? Every year since Buckley took over we hear the same old rumours out of Collingwood, I guarantee these rumours will continue until we start having some substantial on field success or Buckley get's the flick.
Broomhead still hasn't inked, and there are only two rounds left - I think this one it the litmus test for how culture is tracking.

And I didn't read anything into his ambiguous comments about getting something done. Until he's signed, there will be some very nervous people around.

Broomhead still hasn't inked, and there are only two rounds left - I think this one it the litmus test for how culture is tracking.

And I didn't read anything into his ambiguous comments about getting something done. Until he's signed, there will be some very nervous people around.

You're still bitter with Buckley because we traded you to Brisbane to get Bucks back to the club in the nineties, Craig. :)

Quite obviously this is not about Fasolo directly!

Maybe he is part of the "new" clique but clearly there must be 1 or 2 premiership players disgruntled.

One of or all of Labumba, Swan and Beams would be my "guess" from all the s**t we hear over the course of the last few seasons.

Then on the other side of the fence you would have Bucks' men in Pendles, Elliott, Forstynuts, Asams etc.

Either way it takes all types to win a flag and I hope the club takes this into consideration when deciding whether to pursue further list destabilization through trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The swan part is utter bullshit.

In the first or second quarter?
Do you really want to focus on one game and a game that we didn't turn up to until 1/4 time at that?

No way I want to focus on one game but it's a pretty good argument against the tripe Thatsgold wrote. "The players aren't playing for each other or Buckley". Give me a spell!

Yet your counter argument is to suggest I'm only focusing on one game, which couldn't be further from the truth. I just merely pointed out one game that came to mind that put a big massive hole in Thatsgold's statement. In fact, I would suggest it smashed it out if the ball park.

I work for a large organisation that has over 200 retail business. What I can tell you with certainty is the majority of the business's that are performing well or improving at a decent rate have pretty good morale and the the ones that are underperforming have poor morale. Or course not everyone is happy. I reckon if you asked them 10 weeks ago you would have been told everything is more or less rosey. Success is the number 1 driver of morale.

What I don't believe is that a player would tell someone they never met at a coffee shop about problems at the club.

According to Tony Armstrong this morning on SEN, Fas is the coach's pet- unless it's the complete opposite!

So a player gets stopped in a coffee shop by random stranger and is persuaded to spill his and the clubs dirty laundry. Sounds legit.

Chinese whispers...

"I only have 5 bucks, do you take card? I'll have it here not take away... Oh can I also grab a bag of free trade beans"

"I only just arrived, but Bucks trains us so hard! Heritier is planning on giving it away. Oh and if he doesn't take grabs and starts to kick bags we're going to trade Beams"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back