Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sydney Sixes

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Brisbane Heat

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your from melbourne. Either Gades or stars, choose which ground you prefer to go to, Etihad or MCG.
For me I love the G way more so it's Stars easily.
Seriously though, who would support the Etihad team?
Who would want to support a team thats run by Eddie?

For me its simple, it had to be a victorian team and finch is my favourite player so its the renegades. Once they are out I support the Stars just to see a victorian team win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people really take the Big Bash this seriously now? People actually support these franchises as passionately as their AFL side?
I think it will start too with the next generation, kids seeing these games will fall in love with players and begin to passionately support teams, in 10-20 years I can see it being 80k crowds at the MCG

Do you like Andy from Hamish and Andy? If yes, pick Stars, if no, pick Renegades.

For what its worth Scorchers are the most successful team with an appearance in all 3 grand finals (one win, 2 runner ups).

Who would want to support a team thats run by Eddie?

For me its simple, it had to be a victorian team and finch is my favourite player so its the renegades. Once they are out I support the Stars just to see a victorian team win it.

Fair point, Eddie was almost a dealbreaker. Maybe not as clear cut as I made the choice seem.

Back