Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj is going to lose his fifth job because Melbourne's most liveable city tag is under pressure?

LOLSY.

All those other cities that Melbourne is competing with for that tag are also battling the same pandemic.
So it all cancels out.

The real issue is that the pandemic is exposing Melbourne's sordid underbelly of preggers Zoe from Ballarat collaborating with far-right extremists to organise protests.
Hate to be your brain.

It'd help if the Vic opposition were not absolutely awful.

none of the opposition have done well out of this, there isn't much they can do. The only opposition who has done OK is probably the QLD opposition. But the others have struggled, both federal and state. They are on a highway to nowhere. Either the government isn't doing enough or they are doing too much. Its hard to cut through.

I haven't met anyone in the real world who approves of the Victorian governments handling of this pandemic. I'm still onsite at work most days, and none of the people I speak with there think he's done a good job. Not one.

The fanbois who post here are outliers.

But are they reconsidering their vote ? The do nothing Opposition have no break through.

Last edited:

none of the opposition have done well out of this, there isn't much they can do. The only opposition who has done OK is probably the QLD opposition. But the others have struggled, both federal and state. They are on a highway to nowhere. Either the government isn't doing enough or they are doing too much. Its hard to cut through.
I agree that it's hard for an opposition leader at the moment. Bipartisan was really the only way at the start of this mess, and to both parties credit they both only started playing politics after our response was instituted. But for the Vic hotel quarantine, we'd be sitting as one of the best nations in dealing with a first time pandemic.

But even before the pandemic, the Vic Libs were on the nose, and they remain to be on the nose. The party's been overrun by happyclappers in a victorian context, and victorians don't like that; at least, the ones that live in Melbourne don't.

But are they reconsidering their vote ? The do nothing Opposition have no break throw.
The opposition are irrelevant. Nobody likes them, knows anything about their policies, or discusses them...yet they still had 48.5% of the TPP vote last time I saw a poll.

If they did their one job just a little bit better, they could easily get to 50.1%.

I agree that it's hard for an opposition leader at the moment. Bipartisan was really the only way at the start of this mess, and to both parties credit they both only started playing politics after our response was instituted. But for the Vic hotel quarantine, we'd be sitting as one of the best nations in dealing with a first time pandemic.

But even before the pandemic, the Vic Libs were on the nose, and they remain to be on the nose. The party's been overrun by happyclappers in a victorian context, and victorians don't like that; at least, the ones that live in Melbourne don't.

Tim smith is not your typical Kew liberal. Not sure if it'll be a long relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back