I Am Sick

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope you took it after the match and not before you went. Imagine shitting your pants in front of thousands of people!:eek:

I was fine at the Footy. Taking it when My Mum Comes home With it Shortley

Trying to get the Poo Out as it won't come out.

After Taking the New Stuff I been Farting a bloody Lot

:eek:

You should never TRY to s**t; it can make things much, much worse particular on the inside if you know what I mean!

Farting is a good sign....means things are moving along.

Never thought I would see the day where I was talking about bowel movements on an AFL forum.....:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, hopefully where's there's smoke there's fire Dave.

Keep taking the duphalac 40 mls daily.

If no result, it may require the good old fashioned manual extraction :eek:

Do you have a pair of gloves?

Yeah I been told to take the Movcol and Actlex Daily. Hey I have tried to put my Finger/Hand Up my Bumb and Tired to get it out but I just get little bit of Hard Poo like it's Clay:(

Was not to bad today at the Footy but After I eat something I can feel it more

:eek:

You should never TRY to s**t; it can make things much, much worse particular on the inside if you know what I mean!

Farting is a good sign....means things are moving along.

Never thought I would see the day where I was talking about bowel movements on an AFL forum.....:eek:

Well I did and Strained my Right Side.

Have not been much Farting today at all:(

It has Improved tonight as more is coming out:thumbsu:

That's great Dave, thanks for keeping us in the loops.

Perhaps what you need is a giant bowl of all bran for brekky( yeah it's tastes like crap, just think of them as small brown twisties)

That way it'll fill your stomach, then the gastro colic reflex should kick in.

Despite your essentially fibre free diet, you sound like you still have a gastro-colic reflex ( that's the one that you alluded to above - when you eat, you feel like your bowels need evacuating a short time later. Basically it's the stomach sending a message to the large bowel saying, " Hey dudes, there's a big heap of stuff on it's way down to guys, better clean out now in preparation")

That, plenty of fluids ( should always drink enough to keep your urine clear coloured - is it?) and regular exercise - anything that brings a light sweat to the brow and makes you pant slightly - been doing any of that lately? )

Perhaps what you need is a giant bowl of all bran for brekky( yeah it's tastes like crap, just think of them as small brown twisties)

Despite your essentially fibre free diet, you sound like you still have a gastro-colic reflex ( that's the one that you alluded to above - when you eat, you feel like your bowels need evacuating a short time later. Basically it's the stomach sending a message to the large bowel saying, " Hey dudes, there's a big heap of stuff on it's way down to guys, better clean out now in preparation")

That, plenty of fluids ( should always drink enough to keep your urine clear coloured - is it?) and regular exercise - anything that brings a light sweat to the brow and makes you pant slightly - been doing any of that lately? )

Do I detect a double entendre here? ;)

My Mum says I should start having Weet-Bix for Breakky. I do like that

Okay I will Keep Drinking lot of water.

My Pleasure keeping you up-to-date.

Seems to be improving now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back