If BigFooty existed in the 1980's and 1990's...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm imagining the shitstorm when Port won the first Showdown and shuddering.

Also 'The Footy Show is old and tired, time to put Sam out to pasture' circa 1997.

- John Russo special comments appreciation thread

- Proposal: wouldn't it be great if the umpires had names and numbers and different coloured uniforms. I think it would make them more human. We could even mike them up for the TV telecast so we can hear explanations behind their decisions.

- Docklands Stadium appreciation thread. Can't wait to get away from dingy suburban grounds like Princes Park and Waverley is soooo cold and soooo hard to get to.

- Kangaroos: a team for all Australians; marketing genius

How was that female streaker's map of Tassie?
Mid 90's streaker- why does that woman have a map of Tassie?
Late 00's streaker- must be a Hawthorn sponsorship streaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

plandy01.jpg

I know it isn't the defining characteristic but Kelli Stevens isn't even supermodel looks or anything. That's probly why he didn't want to continue. Unrealistic affair. Isn't as hot as he could get especially then. Hell, his girlfriends since retiring have been stunning. And that's post known-for-cheating.

Fascinating seeing any old thread.

The pagan paddock might go after Carey... North might too... :p

During the 1980's there would have been threads debating, 'Are Fitzroy the most exciting team of the decade to watch?'

For those who can't appreciate how geniune such a notion is read up on the era before giving yourselves an uppercut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back