Injuries and Suspensions - 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Injuries and Suspensions - 2011

Cyril 3-4? Lordy

from what Doc Larkins said yes 3-4. Rioli has had hamstring problems in the past obviously and the hawks wont risk bringing him back early only for him to do it again in 1-2 weeks after coming back.

So if Hawks say 1-2 weeks, you can rest assured its atleast 2-3 to be on the safe side so 3 weeks would be the timeframe I think

Hawthorn have:

Collingwood
Brisbane (Tassie)
Bye
Melbourne
Fremantle (Paterson's)

So I think it's safe to assume he'll miss at least the next 3 weeks.

Any news on didak?

Didak to face fitness test this week but SHUOLD be playing. HOWEVER, if it was against a poor side, he would be rested.

I think they may start him on the bench.

Also Sandi's 1st game back should be vs Hawks in W.A surely it wont be the local derby vs Eagles the week before will it ?

EDIT - Woops ! 1-2 week injury with Didak supposedly

Didak to face fitness test this week but SHUOLD be playing. HOWEVER, if it was against a poor side, he would be rested.

I think they may start him on the bench.

Also Sandi's 1st game back should be vs Hawks in W.A surely it wont be the local derby vs Eagles the week before will it ?
He is out for 1-2 weeks.

"Thankfully for the Lions coach, Jed Adcock will slot in nicely for Sunday's match against Port Adelaide after missing two matches with a broken finger"

from AFL site http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/117346/default.aspx

Im stoked, and he best come back to his older form, I got him in as soon as he spudded it up :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although not in many sides (I would think) Travis Varcoe is going to be rested this week vs Bombers.

Probably because Geelong will welcome a few regular 1st teamers back.

lso he went over with Joel Selwood for some work on his game and conditioning. They are staying with Joels brother Adam.

They will stay there until Geelong travel to Perth next week to play Fremantle

Don't expect Darren Jolly to play tomorrow vs Hawthorn. He did next to nothing at this mornings Open Training Session.

He also didn't participate in the ruck training during the session.

Expect Cameron Wood to come on and Collingwood to pay the fine from the AFL.

Cameron Wood & Leigh Brown were the only 1's doing the ruck training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back