Injuries and Suspensions - 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Injuries and Suspensions - 2011

Ablett came back on the ground and was able to run on it so it can't have been a bad medial strain, probably just a grade 1 strain.

I've done my medial ligament a couple of times and they were grade 2 or 3 and there was no way I could have run on it like he was doing. Those more severe strains you are out for 4-6 weeks but if it's only a grade 1 strain then Ablett might only miss 1 or 2 weeks.

great news

GaryAblettJnr Gary Ablett Jnr

Scans are good! Just showed some swelling.... Nothing serious! #juststrainedaheartmuscle

so may miss a week just in case but no doubt will try it out later this week at training

FITNESS TEST

is my prediction

Updated News ** from the man himself

GaryAblettJnr Gary Ablett Jnr
Hopefully this week!  “@GoSaints18: @GaryAblettJnr how many weeks do you think Gaz? Great signs that there's no major damage!”

Carrazzo to miss this week

CARLTON stars Jarrad Waite and Andrew Carrazzo have been ruled out of Saturday's much anticipated clash with Collingwood at the MCG.
Carrazzo withdrew from the match against the Bulldogs after injuring his calf at training on Saturday morning.

He should be fit to return for the Blues' round 18 meeting with Essendon at the MCG.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/118312/default.aspx

From the GC board:

GoldCoastFC GC SUNS
@GaryAblettJnr trained with the team today and looks certain to play against @Richmond_FC in Cairns on Saturday! #aflsunstigers

That should please some people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the GC board:

GoldCoastFC GC SUNS
@GaryAblettJnr trained with the team today and looks certain to play against @Richmond_FC in Cairns on Saturday! #aflsunstigers

That should please some people.

snoopy_happy_dance_xlarge.jpeg

Heath Shaw possibly out untill finals time.......I BET you any money it's true!

Hopefully its till end of the season, he has to be taught a lesson and it's not like Pies are short on decent backmen. Just bring in Simon Buckley.

Well they better because he is on the bench in my dreamteam

Hopefully its till end of the season, he has to be taught a lesson and it's not like Pies are short on decent backmen. Just bring in Simon Buckley.

Well they better because he is on the bench in my dreamteam

Shouldn't be any less than 12 weeks - (which is what Tuck got)

Should be 12 months (which is what Cousins got)

I appreciate they are different crimes - but Cuzz got done for bringing the game into disrepute - this is even worse IMO - strikes at the very credibility of the game.

All of course assuming he has been found guilty arlready

Shouldn't be any less than 12 weeks - (which is what Tuck got)

Should be 12 months (which is what Cousins got)

I appreciate they are different crimes - but Cuzz got done for bringing the game into disrepute - this is even worse IMO - strikes at the very credibility of the game.

All of course assuming he has been found guilty arlready

I would put drug taking worse than gambling to be honest. Drugs can kill you, having 1 bet on a match wont. Still wrong yes but wont be out for 12 weeks, not a chance.

I'll say he'll be out for 8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back