Roast Is anyone else disappointed with how the club treated Nick Riewoldt over the selfie saga

Remove this Banner Ad

(that moment when you've been away from BF and all Saints related stuff for over 24 hours, and then this is the first thread you open, and you're left asking, "What on earth has been going on...?")

I've been here, knew it was a thing and am still in the "what the earth has been going on...?" phase with the amount of opinion on this.

But here we are, a workplace disagreement is better news than road fatalities, electoral campaigns or anything else happening int he world at this point in time. But in positive news, soapboxes are in high demand. :thumbsu:

Today we get to go to Etihad.

We get to see Nick Riewoldt in action doing his great stuff.

We won't have to see Susie O'Brien in action doing her crap stuff.

#winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been lucky enough to meet Nick a few times, including sitting on his table when he won one of his B&Fs. He has never been anything but polite and generous in his dealings with supporters, from my experience. I could not get to the fence in time on Saturday to get a selfie, but here is mine from the intra club earlier this year.
12657264_10153436665167029_8960880673605862701_o.jpg

Anyone else notice a change in who's directing the players out on the ground after the siren
Yeah i have
0a265b7220203ccdd4029a960877e78b

And there hasnt been any complaints lodged with him yet:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back