Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
.....and tell murdoch to go forth and multiply ?

I mus say im loving all the right wing social graffiti artists getting stuck into murdoch ( and paying him for the privelidge to do it in hos paywall sites)

But on principle. i would really love it for Abbott himself to show Murdoch the door.

Otherwise it doesnt matter whos PM, they will always have an agreement on policy

What did Blair say "happily out policies coincided with murdochs preference" really tony, on everything ?

Ggf murdoch

So much hurt on the Left

Really if you don't have anything worthwhile to add besides stupid ignorant s**t stirring then STFU.

This isn't necessarily about left or right but about the sickening influence Murdoch and his press seek to have on politics in this country. Has swung both for and against both parties over the years.

Really if you don't have anything worthwhile to add besides stupid ignorant s**t stirring then STFU.

This isn't necessarily about left or right but about the sickening influence Murdoch and his press seek to have on politics in this country. Has swung both for and against both parties over the years.
The press can write what they want. It is the sheeple who are the problem.

The press can write what they want. It is the sheeple who are the problem.

That's the point. They can't. They get paid to write what their bosses want them to.

You don't consider yourself one of the sheeple? You pretty much defend your chosen party at almost every turn.

That's the point. They can't. They get paid to write what their bosses want them to.

You don't consider yourself one of the sheeple? You pretty much defend your chosen party at almost every turn.
Nah, not really. I mostly vote for the LNP because their policies are more aligned with my beliefs than Labor. However, I would vote for a LDP candidate if I had the option. I don't trust the 2 major parties. I don't trust Murdoch either.

Crazy uncle Rupert turning on his own this week has been great fun.

Perhaps he should have got the gong instead.

Could be why hes pissed

Seriously though, according to the oxfam and other reports the world is pretty much how rupes wants it, and hes still not happy ?

Give me the chance i'd personally blow his brains out. Id be rememberd in a good light forever

Hack Attack by Nick Davies is a frightening insight into how Rupert's papers are run, and News in a broader sense. It's also a ripping yarn, David vs Goliath stuff.

James Murdoch comes across as a very nasty piece of work, but fortunately he seems more gung ho, lacking his father's wiles. So when old Rupe finally takes a bite out of the dirt sandwich I doubt whether News will hold the same level of fear for governments across the world. Still be a force though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back