Rumour It is with a heavy heart that I share this.... B. Goddard @ Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't be true.. if he plays for us who will be Sammy Wrights biatch?..

In all seriousness he only had one game this year under 20 disposals and that was 7 against his old side St Kilda.. 17 games of 24+ disposals with a season high of 35 against Freo.. not many players in our side get even close to those numbers.

May be a swap for Basti if they have inquired about him?.. Still, he will have to do a hellava lot to change the perception of him being a flog..

Like many, I can't stand the bloke but he's a good footballer and would improve our side. If it makes us a better team then I would gladly take him.

I'd be disgusted if we picked that campaigner up. Slow and disposal is questionable these days. Last player we need. We need pace. Go after Nathan Wilson from GWS Ffs.

Wait...wat...is this serious now...?

kK69EfM.gif

He was on 800k odd at *

We would offer 300k?

Surely he'd rather make big $ than to try to win a flag at a 3rd club???

I'd like Hurley thrown in if we are willing to take Floggard. I'd pay 800k a year for the double act.
Isnt he still on contract?? I'd say if he were to come to us we'd pay half his salary (similar to the Hale deal) or a % of it the the *fc pay the remaining %.

It eases their salary cap allowing for other players to come to them on probably larger salary than what theyre on ATM at the club they play for now.

Can't be true.. if he plays for us who will be Sammy Wrights biatch?..

In all seriousness he only had one game this year under 20 disposals and that was 7 against his old side St Kilda.. 17 games of 24+ disposals with a season high of 35 against Freo.. not many players in our side get even close to those numbers.

May be a swap for Basti if they have inquired about him?.. Still, he will have to do a hellava lot to change the perception of him being a flog..
But JHTDC, have you seen their gameplan? You have to be actively avoiding the ball to get less than 25 as a HB/Mid there.

Do. Not. Want.

I think you'll find BJ was just scoping out the place for his brother Hugh. I can sense a straight swap coming up.

I'd be disgusted if we picked that campaigner up. Slow and disposal is questionable these days. Last player we need. We need pace. Go after Nathan Wilson from GWS Ffs.

I don't know Nathan Wilson but I agree with your general sentiment. I'd add "unaccountable kick chaser".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The man is a flog. I have contributed to the Floggard thread especially after the Ziebell stuff. I hope he reads this thread so he knows what he would have to overcome with the supporter base.

That being said, I think I have to see a doctor. I'm not sure what's wrong with me because I am starting the warm to the idea........

He could give us a few pointers

Last edited:
Actually agree with that. He was quite brilliant in 2010. Since leaving St Kilda he has progressively declined - but he has been in a terrible team with a useless coach under a ridiculous kind of pressure no-one could reasonably have expected. I'm not sure how much you can take from his recent form.

If we were scouting at * at least he doesn't have a suspension risk hanging over him. At a new club he could really surprise.

I just really don't want to be dealing with that club at all.
And I in turn agree with this. I think we would have better chance of dealing with ISIS than with *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back