Oppo Camp Grand Final thread - Hawthorn v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

So I went to the Swans v Freo game as I live in Sydney.

Inside, a little part of me pretended that the white part of the Swans jumper was actually blue. :(

Our Buddy, Tippett, Goodes and Reid forward line is the envy of the competition! Can't wait until we can throw Hogan into the mix!

Oh wait... :(

Our Buddy, Tippett, Goodes and Reid forward line is the envy of the competition! Can't wait until we can throw Hogan into the mix!

Oh wait... :(
Chris Dawes will thrive as a sixth forward! Not to mention Mitch Clark...

Two intriguing games this week.

Poort looked very good on home ground but I think the Purple NTTAWWTs will be all fired up with home ground advantage.

Handbaggers v Norf another hard one to pick. Thinking the Handbaggers just due to finals experience but this one could go either way with Norf getting Boomer back.

Freo's home ground advantage, added motivation and game style should prevail over Port, despite Ballantyne missing. Fyfe will fire up.

No home ground advantage for Geelong, but I can't see North being able to get past them even though Boomer will be pumped.

Would love Geelong to go out in straight sets they've had their fun winning premierships. As for freo v port don't mind but I think freo are a better chance of knocking off Hawthorn which is another team I want out. Freo is the only team not to win a premiership so I'm on the purple haze.

I want the Swans to be knocked out of the prelim really badly now, Buddy on triple M this morning just said they were probably going to play the hawks in the GF. Thats assuming you make it Buddy! i hope that geelong or north beat the swan's because they sound really smug at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gnawf are up & about.

Strange, given Geelong are supposedly the fast starters and Norf the strong finishers. If that's the case, the kitty cats are in trouble. Norf have a large number of spuds out there who are likely to freeze up if it gets tight, so should be an interesting second half.

Strange, given Geelong are supposedly the fast starters and Norf the strong finishers. If that's the case, the kitty cats are in trouble. Norf have a large number of spuds out there who are likely to freeze up if it gets tight, so should be an interesting second half.
Gnawf, norf'd Geelong.

The choke is on...

Should have been well won by Norf but the umps ensured they got the win in the end.

Umps please let teams win, not get it handed to them with frees.

7000488483_cc3339995a.jpg

Eh, who cares. Norf's season will end next week and he'll be able to tell his grandkids many years down the track about the time Norf valiantly battled it out but tripped over the final hurdle before the final hurdle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back