Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Dyson,

campaigner%20mouth_zpsziozowmh.jpg

Better, Equus?

Perhaps you should use your undeniably sublime photoshop skills to alter the image (again) to reflect that I was typing and not speaking...

More to the point, how would you feel about a wager? The poster supporting the winning team gets to choose the signature of the poster supporting the losing team. Aforementioned signature to be retained for a month? We can have a gentleman's agreement that the loser will not curtail their posting for the month.

Perhaps you should use your undeniably sublime photoshop skills to alter the image (again) to reflect that I was typing and not speaking...

More to the point, how would you feel about a wager? The poster supporting the winning team gets to choose the signature of the poster supporting the losing team. Aforementioned signature to be retained for a month? We can have a gentleman's agreement that the loser will not curtail their posting for the month.
Apparently bets are only for the bay according to these softies

Love your nick mate, every time I see Vajayjay it at first glance could easily be mistaken for Vagina.

Kudos to you sir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see...
I don't know who you are.
I don't care who you are.
You post almost exclusively on the Essendon board (mostly in the Word Association Game Thread), so owning your sig would be like being able to tell a shut-in what to wear. I post a lot on the Bay and other areas filled with posters of all colours, so it's not really apples for apples.
Regardless, I don't make sig bets. I bet for money, not for the right to tell someone what to wear in their own home.

Any other observations from the Essendon observation station? Or would you like to actually create some banter?

Don't need too. Any half a brain Richmond supporter knows you are going to get slaughtered.

Let's see...
I don't know who you are.
I don't care who you are.
You post almost exclusively on the Essendon board (mostly in the Word Association Game Thread), so owning your sig would be like being able to tell a shut-in what to wear. I post a lot on the Bay and other areas filled with posters of all colours, so it's not really apples for apples.
Regardless, I don't make sig bets. I bet for money, not for the right to tell someone what to wear in their own home.

Haha

The fear is real

Things are getting weird in here
We deny that it's getting weird in here.

We have a strong governance plan in place and any alleged weirdness was done off premises without our knowledge.

And, even though we can claim that no weirdness occurred, we have records that prove that the alleged weirdness was actually within the weirdness guidelines at the time of the alleged weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back