Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello richoatthedisco, thank you for your English lesson.

Yes, "versing" and "versed" are common slang terms used by young people, especially those who play competitive games and sports. Although your genius-level brain obviously doesn't like and can't handle this misuse of the established English language, they are commonly used terms. Can't remember ever being pulled up for using it before, but thank you for the Latin lesson.

Also, I very well know the difference between "must of" and "must have" thank you. Don't think I've ever used "must of" on here before, but when you're trying to quickly type out a message on a packed and noisy train, mistakes can happen. I wouldn't dare assume you've ever made a simple mistake, such as not being able to read the date of a months-old news article and instead assuming that said article was only recently written. :p

I suppose when you're a middle-aged coot stuck in a sexless marriage, battling a receding hairline and drifting ever closer to impotence, you need to do something constructive to pass the time. I guess you choose to fixate on those darn Gen Y whippersnappers (who are also responsible for all the world's problems) misusing the English word in a banter thread on a football forum. Keep up the good work!

Good luck for Saturday. Hopefully your boy "better than Daniher" McBean produces a performance good enough to keep him in the team longer than a week this time. :)

My bet, it took you 4 hours " on the train" to type the above s**t. lol

whenever i see cocky Richmond supporters, i refer back to a post loss autopsy just to remind myself, biggest bunch of sooky bandwagoner supporters in the league. Quickest to jump on, even quicker to jump off.

View attachment 138929View attachment 138930View attachment 138931View attachment 138932View attachment 138933View attachment 138934

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

HERE IS A PERSON WHO SCREENSHOT QUOTES TO USE IN A SERIOUS INTERNET ARGUMENT.
DO YOU ALSO HAVE A FOLDER OF QUOTES FROM CARLTON, COLLINGWOOD, PORT AND ALL THE OTHER CLUBS?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

THIS IS TOO MUCH.

internet-serious-business.jpg

If your team used PED's you might just be relevant
We are and have been relevant for a long time before an ex Richmond player dragged your club back from mediocrity, some clubs need the drama, media attention and physical boost of a PED program we are not one of those, how are those $50 memberships with full voting rights going:$

Hi, Jab. I have a confession to make. I am a sucker for hopeless causes. I realise you probably get a lot of help already, from your mum making your bed and your lunch, to the staff at the sheltered workshop pointing out which label goes on which box, but I can't help myself.

Versed. Yes, it's a word. But not how you're using it. Versed means to be skilled at something, practiced, learned. As in, "I am well-versed in dealing with ignorant flogs with terrible football knowledge and an extremely limited command of the English language."

You are confused by the word "versus". It is a preposition, meaning "against" (literally, in Latin), "as compared to", or "in contrast with". A modern phenomenon of poorly-educated Gen Y/Z flogs of below-average intelligence is to mistake "versus" for a verb, extrapolating "Richmond versus Essendon" to mean that "Richmond is versing Essendon".

No. "Versing" is not a word. Therefore, its past tense, "versed", is not a word the way you want to use it.

And it's "must have", not "must of". You are again confused, by the abbreviation, "must've" - short for "must have", sounds a bit like "must of". The same goes for could have/of, should have/of, would have/of.

I hope you are able to apply this to your future communications in order not to immediately give away your lack of education and basic understanding of our native tongue.

As to the rest of your post:

Well, he did have a torn rectus.

(The whole club will have one soon.)

I've been out tonight and have just watched AFL360. Cam Mooney said that last week was one of the best games he's ever seen Jack Riewoldt play. Mark Robinson replied that after Vickery went off, Jack had to play further up the ground. Actually, Mark, before Vickery went off, Jack was playing up the ground. After Vickery went off, he had to play closer to goal, which is why he kicked all four of his goals after Vickery went off.

Mark Robinson is an Essington fan. To me, he is the absolute archetypal Essington fan. He's dumb, he has a big mouth, he doesn't watch a lot of football (and when he does he's too dumb to understand what he's seeing), he's dumb, he blindly believes whatever James Hird tells him, he's ******* thick, really ugly, stupid, ignorant, dumb as a ******* post, has a massive mouth, a ridiculously inflated opinion of himself, drinks his own bathwater, is a dopey goddamn moron, loves the sound of his own voice, talks too much/says too little, and to top it off, he's a complete farkwit.

Richmond by 25.

Dear Insufferable Pedant,

Klink.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And as for my real account, this is my real account. I have better things to do than post 8000 times in 5 years. I just come out of the woodwork every tiges game. The mix of misguided arrogance prior to a match and the unparalleled sookiness after a lose just lifts my spirits.

Good luck though, hope it's a cracker.
lol

Nah, no need to point out people that don't have the balls to post on their primary accounts, more an indication of them than us
People actually have separate accounts so they don't cop flak on their main account? Makes me wonder if they find a vagina when they scratch behind their balls DrMike :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back