Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Hawks future 2nd round pick is being talked about. If he wants out I would take that to be honest. He has done very well so far in his short career but put a good defender on him and he won't do much. He is a smart footballer who knows where to go to get a goal. We have more then enough medium to small forwards with pace and tackle hard.

I wonder if there will ever be a year (real or fabricated) that Collingwood are not attached to some kind of “scandal” off the field.

They’d just make something up. Like the TikTok “rating women” fiasco. In the news at 6pm, normal people do normal things…

I think everyone would agree with you about his Grand Final. But doesn't the fact the coaches rated his QF and PF sub appearances enough to promote him into the starting GF side point to the fact his first two finals met expectations?

No, he got promoted because we had other forwards injured and fly rolled the dice a bit, it backfired.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the AFL website confirming Collingwood shut down the rumours?

Straight swap for Denver Grainger -Barras .Both players have question marks about wether they will make it DGB is a real compeditor but hasn't put on enough wseight to compete with the big forwards if conditioning staff could fix this then he would make a gun KPB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone posted it on that post. It’s an interesting read.
Nothing really new in it to be honest.

It also fails to mention the 2 massive fy's from Ginni to everyone by dressing up as a jockey and that infamous "light work" insta post.

Pardon the intrusion.

Am I the only person who found it odd that the news about Ginnivan making the GF 22 came from his Dad?

Perhaps it was announced officially but I didn’t see it. I would imagine in most cases when a fringe player is told he is playing he would be expected to keep it quiet.

As far as I remember his Dad was doing radio interviews a day before teams were announced.

He has no chance of getting a free ever again if he becomes a Hawk.
1470413518-britney-confused.gif

Paul Puopolo kicked the majority of his goals from free kicks.

Pardon the intrusion.

Am I the only person who found it odd that the news about Ginnivan making the GF 22 came from his Dad?

Perhaps it was announced officially but I didn’t see it. I would imagine in most cases when a fringe player is told he is playing he would be expected to keep it quiet.

As far as I remember his Dad was doing radio interviews a day before teams were announced.

I have a few mates who played local footy with Craig Ginnivan. Handy local footballer who was his own number 1 fan. Reportedly very full of himself and pumps up his boy at every opportunity on the socials or the media. Hard to stay grounded when your biggest influence does the opposite of keeping you humble. If and when the trade goes through expect the old man to be very vocal. Does not know how to keep his mouth shut.

A Hawks future 2nd round pick is being talked about. If he wants out I would take that to be honest. He has done very well so far in his short career but put a good defender on him and he won't do much. He is a smart footballer who knows where to go to get a goal. We have more then enough medium to small forwards with pace and tackle hard.

He’s only 20.

He’s still finding his path.

Who knows if he’ll turn out like Dane Swan or like Jaidyn Stephenson?

If he goes or stays it’ll be for the best.

Personally, I’m surprised it’s taken until this late in the trade period for his name to come up. We don’t expect any player to ever want to leave, but often there is, and I would have thought he was the most likely.

If rumours of his behaviour and background story from incident earlier on in the year are true he is 100% gone I’d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back