Traded Jason Horne-Francis [to Port Adelaide in multi-club trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Are GWS looking to use picks 3, 12, 15, 18 and 19 purely for the draft? Or do they want to get some players in via trade?

Maybe we could upgrade pick 33 or 43 for one those later picks and offer up Byrne-Jones or Bonner?

We genuinely need to trade away a player for 2nd round. Can't see it happening another way.

Hayes, Drew, Bonner, DBJ, Farrell. DBJ with most value in that lot perhaps as an All-Australian and club BnF although he was off it best this year. I know he just resigned but yeah either him or Drew

In all seriousness North have actually done fine out of this deal. So have West Coast. GWS showed up, bent over and handed over the lube to make it work for everyone else, and I salute them for it.
Yeah I think north have done well. What more can you hope for to get for a player that wants out than a similar pick + a future 1st on top. That’s a good deal.

Also west coast, despite people knocking them to get out of pick 2 and the private school vic boys and into hewett territory , whose not far behind, if at all those vic boys plus get another pick. That’s good for them.

Ports given up a lot, but the fact we get future 2nds and 3rds back helps a lot,

In the end rozee butters jhf Bergman sinn to look forward too in our midfield.

I really rate that group of players as a future midfield. High end young talent there.

No obsessed is looking through a whole game of football and seeing 1 act where JHF looks like he doesn’t put a 100% effort and bumping old threads.
Don’t worry dude. We all hoped it would be “ just 1 act” at first….

Then it kept happening …..

We all thought it was because he wanted to leave & go back to Radelaide ….

But clearly…. It just who he is 😂🤭

I watched the whole game and the replay on Sunday. Most enjoyable.:thumbsu:
You watched a replay of a game you'd already seen which didn't involving your team because you're mad at a teenager? ******* hell dude, your life must be sad beyond belief.

You watched a replay of a game you'd already seen which didn't involving your team because you're mad at a teenager? ******* hell dude, your life must be sad beyond belief.
Why? I often watch replays that don’t involve my team. I enjoy the sport. What’s the issue?

JH-F will be fine, least of Port's problems.

Port have the Swans next week at the SCG, and going to face a uphill battle to make finals from a 1-3 start.

In fact their remaining fixture looks rather difficult, North Melbourne looking good things with Port's 1st rounder this season.

JH-F will be fine, least of Port's problems.

Port have the Swans next week at the SCG, and going to face a uphill battle to make finals from a 1-3 start.

In fact their remaining fixture looks rather difficult, North Melbourne looking good things with Port's 1st rounder this season.
No doubt his football will be fine. It’s his mind set that needs to mature.

I just hope Koshie keeps his word than Kenny’s contract won’t be discussed until August. 2 top 10 picks would be nice.

Lol - maybe if you watch more than Port games your understanding of the game would be better.

I watch plenty of other teams games. Once. Because I'm not an insane person.
Lol insane for watching replays. I watched the show down again this morning with a big bucket of popcorn and huge smile on my face.

You pick up so much more when you know the result and Port are in huge trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly BOG last night (will get 3 brownlow votes)

Was a clearance bulldozing machine.

Port paid a premium, but getting solid returns on their investment already and he is only going to get better.
Brownlow in less than 5 years

Clearly BOG last night (will get 3 brownlow votes)

Was a clearance bulldozing machine.

Port paid a premium, but getting solid returns on their investment already and he is only going to get better.
Gun - never a question on how talented he is. Daicos has a legit challenger for best from the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back