Jesse White has requested a trade

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree he is crap, but will anyone actually pick him up??

If i was GWS i would look at trading like pick 80, its not like they will use it and they have heaps of salary room (1-2 year contract until they get decent and dont need this spud) but he would be moderatley useful in meantime

Please dont let him come to freo!!! not even for free

I think he has value as a backup ruckman. With Seaby being delisted I was really hoping he'd stay on our list but I can understand that we wants to play senior footy elsewhere.

I think any club that gives him ago would be doing so in the hope that they can somewhow bring out the massive potential his ability suggests he has in him. I don't think any team would recruit him based on his form in our seniors over the past 2 or 3 years.

He is not crap at all. Made the NEAFL team of the year in the ruck and looked great as almost the sixth on-baller through the middle. Linked up well, looked speedy for his size and used the ball well.

For teams looking for a versatile big man who can send time in the ruck and up forward he'd be worth the acquisition, especially if he comes cheaply.

He is not crap at all. Made the NEAFL team of the year in the ruck and looked great as almost the sixth on-baller through the middle. Linked up well, looked speedy for his size and used the ball well.

For teams looking for a versatile big man who can send time in the ruck and up forward he'd be worth the acquisition, especially if he comes cheaply.
Cheap? You could get him for a packet of chocolate wheatens id say anything to help our salary cap out

Welcome to TEAC Oval Jesse.

2f0f52b3-1263-4801-935e-6e8e5cfc6d86.jpg

A late pick, around the fourth round would suffice? I think a club like Richmond or St.Kilda who could use a pinch-hitting big man should take a serious look at him.
4th round would be fine its more about getting rid of his salary

He reminds me a fair bit of Ed Barlow. Fantastic physically and showed at bit of promise at times, but lacked the application and smarts to perform regularly. White is by all reports a nice bloke and says he is really willing to knuckle down now (albeit a bit belatedly) so I hope he does get a chance somewhere.

If the Tippett deal falls through we may have to hold on to him, or we'll be short when it comes to backup ruckmen.

I recall watching this guy ruin Carlton for about a quarter and a half in 2009 (he kicked 4 that day), thinking "wow, this guy can really play!".

And yet... apparently... no he can't.

hahahaha i remember that day and was very excited about him.... alas :(

I would love to see him play really well for another team though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say Liam Jones taking the 5th most contested marks in the competition in 2011 (in his second season mind you) would put him ahead by a mile. What has Jesse White ever done?
Pity he averaged 1 goal a game from them :/

Looks like he's trying to generate an illusion of interest for his services

I wouldnt read too much into it. Off memory a few of the RFC players follow Vince as well. Suspect its more a social thing

I would say Liam Jones taking the 5th most contested marks in the competition in 2011 (in his second season mind you) would put him ahead by a mile. What has Jesse White ever done?

Kicked more than two goals in a game, unlike Jones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back