World Cup Jimeoin - The Full Brazilian

Remove this Banner Ad

What an abortion of a program. Not only is it completely unfunny, but none of them have the first clue about soccer.

The funniest thing about this show is some of the cringeworthy pronunciations of player names that they come up with.

The powers that be at sbs surely know they have a stinker on their hands. Replace it with longer match highlights and discussion. At the moment it seems a choice of watching a full replay or a few highlights - how about ten to twenty minutes per game to get a better feel for how they played out?

I watched about 15 minutes last night and the chick in the middle of the panel legit did not say one word.

John Aloisi was very well spoken on the show and gave the A-League a good plug.
Jimoen then tried a comedy take of Aloisi's penalty against Uraguay which made us chringe.
His comedy timing is way off these days. SBS must be regretting that one.

OMG this is the worst show on Australian television. Shame on you SBS for putting this rubbish on our televesions. The only reason this is on TV is because of the name "Jimeoin", who isn't even funny btw. And going by the vibe, there are millions of us who think he isn't funny, so I still don't understand how this flog tgets tv shows.

Surely some new, young talent with a knowledge of football could have been given a shot for a half hour slot, surely. Worst thing I've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should of went james mathison as host yeh he ain't funny but atleast loves soccer an can host.

or the hot chick on the tally atm in the morning?

Watched 2 mins of it and changed the channel. Jimeoin is a *en idiot who's living off 5 minutes fame from 20 years ago. Annoying campaigner.

Watched about 5min the other night up until Jimeoin recreated the England V Italy match with Chips and Pasta :rolleyes:, worst 5min I've watched on TV!

Can't believe SBS come up with such a sack of sh!t show especially after the sack of Sh!t that was Thurday F.C

SBS has been very disappointing with their football coverage the past season and even at the World Cup,
Zdrillic is the worst host can't even speak well, Kalac and Cullina are a disgrace their analysts offer nothing but negativity and no insight.

Last edited:
Is there such a thing as a Jimeoin fan? Like someone who is psyched for anything involving Jimeoin. He's so bland

<Raises hand>

I loved Jimeoin and his show in the early 90s. Seen him a few times live. I guess his outlook on life and humour gel with me.

That said, this show is desperately unfunny.

I have the feeling the show was thought up in about half an hour a week out from the World Cup, because SBS realised they had nothing planned. This is e grade TV. Cant they just have Sarah Abo looking doe eyed into the camera for an hour.

<Raises hand>

I loved Jimeoin and his show in the early 90s. Seen him a few times live. I guess his outlook on life and humour gel with me.

That said, this show is desperately unfunny.

Yeah I liked Jimeoin too on his old 90s tv show and with his stand up work but he seems to have lost his edge and sense of humour on this show

He isn't helped by the other people on the panel though, there's no real chemistry between them like there was with Santo, Sam and Ed.

I watched it last night and barely laughed once, it was only saved by Dicko coming on as a special guest and talking about how s**t it was being a Birmingham City supporter.

Wow I must be the only person who doesn't hate the show.
I love having it on in the background.

It's stupid, badly produced and cringe worthy but they acknowledge it.

Only thing I'd change is that stupid bearded guy's fake laugh. That laugh can go die in a fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back