Traded Jimmy Toumpas [traded to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

tonywilson43

All Australian
Suspended
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Sen reporting jimmy toumpas is likely on the way out and will be traded this trade period

I heard a rumour on the Carlton board that the Blues were interested but I believe they've cooled on the idea.

Would be worth more then that surely melksham is a dud

Don't be mistaken in to thinking a high draft pick has value simply because they are a high draft pick.

Melksham is no star, in fact he's on the nose to be honest; but he's played a hundred games of footy and has shown far, FAR more than Toumpas.

Don't be mistaken in to thinking a high draft pick has value simply because they are a high draft pick.

Melksham is no star, in fact he's on the nose to be honest; but he's played a hundred games of footy and has shown far, FAR more than Toumpas.
But its melboune so at other clubs jimmy toumpas could come good with melksham getting even worse at Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic dodoro

Actually I'd be more inclined to say classic BigFooty.

Of course Essendon 'should' ask for more if they give away a 100 game player that is 2.5 years older than a player who has shown next to nothing - to suggest otherwise is just plain ludicrous.

Actually I'd be more inclined to say classic BigFooty.

Of course Essendon 'should' ask for more if they give away a 100 game player that is 2.5 years older than a player who has shown next to nothing - to suggest otherwise is just plain ludicrous.
Yes and no one is contracted one is not but i guess it depends really

Yes and no one is contracted one is not but i guess it depends really

Of course. Highly variable.

I don't think anyone will be losing sleep at Essendon is Melksham goes.

I'd take Toumpas to be honest, we're likely to cut reasonably deep this year and I'd rather Toumpas than some speculative fifth or sixth round pick.

I saw a lot of Toumpas as a kid, he has all the ability to be an elite player. Any Melbourne supporters able to answer why he has not come on ? I know he oozed confidence as a kid and that looks lost at Melbourne but is there anything deeper that may be wrong with him ?

I rate him highly, and if we were to lose Lennon, i would got to Melbourne and work something out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back