Ultimate Glory JON O'RAWK is now a Hourke

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 100071

This kid better be good at footy because he isn't going to win a Rhodes scholarship. In fact I'm guessing he would find it a bit difficult to place an order at Mcdonald's properly.

Looks like we've found our very own Steve Johnson then!:D

Does making that comment make you feel good about yourself?

Relax! He is just a really dopey guy is all i'm saying. Thankfully intelligence is not a prerequisite for being a gun footballer. Gary Ablett Senior can all give us some faith with regards to that.

It's quite obvious that he is really nervous in that clip. Remember people, players DO know of these vids been watched and mulled over by Hawk supporters and the kid just walked in literally 15 minutes a go! He will be a lot easier in front of the camera in a few months IMO.

View attachment 100071

This kid better be good at footy because he isn't going to win a Rhodes scholarship. In fact I'm guessing he would find it a bit difficult to place an order at Mcdonald's properly.

I remember watching all these last year and most of the new recruits sounded more or less like O'Rourke does here. Lucky no one is shoving a camera in my face and asking me all those questions as I couldn't even answer half of them if put on the spot (favourite movie etc.). Also, I think I read he's a rather quiet shy type so you'd hardly expect him to relish talking about himself. Probably the type that likes to let his football do the talking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back