Discussion Jumpers That Never Were

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if this has been posted but helps with the crows jumper that was posted a few weeks ago. Saw this at Adelaide Oval the other night View attachment 98961View attachment 98962

Same colors but much more detailed design
So we have official confirmation from the man who inaugurated the Crows himself - they are the state colours.

Debunks the cringeworthy argument that Crows should be able to wear the SoO guernsey because "it's not state colours".*

*not that I disagree with the Crows wearing it, I just think that the whole "not state colours" argument is ******* farcical.

So we have official confirmation from the man who inaugurated the Crows himself - they are the state colours.

Debunks the cringeworthy argument that Crows should be able to wear the SoO guernsey because "it's not state colours".*

*not that I disagree with the Crows wearing it, I just think that the whole "not state colours" argument is ******* farcical.
Of course they're state colours (or close to it - blue is darker). We were a composite side chosen to represent the state.

That's an argument?

This was on eBay recently- I only ever recall seeing this emu design before with black cuffs.
View attachment 108042 View attachment 108043
Yeah. ISC stuffed up a whole bunch of merch last year, in regards to colours of cuffs and s**t.

But I gotta say, that looks awesome in real life. I campaigned for white cuffs/collar with BiB for a while because it was a prison bars fauxback, but that actually looks 10x better than I had imagined. Awesome.

Adding options 2 and 3 below to this thread as proposed jumpers that will never see the light of day, option 1 will be worn by the Dogs in round 6 this year (unfortunately). They all stink.
BMBGuernseyVote-HeroWEB.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. It's definitely not great, but I'd say it's far better this year than Hawthorn's Made of Brown and Gold or Adelaide's Unleash 2015, not to mention Carlton's classic Can You Smell What the Blues are Cooking?

Smells like s**t if you ask me *chortles*

Adding options 2 and 3 below to this thread as proposed jumpers that will never see the light of day, option 1 will be worn by the Dogs in round 6 this year (unfortunately). They all stink.
BMBGuernseyVote-HeroWEB.jpg
If they got rid of the red bib it would look a lot better. That said though, If they got rid of the bulldog it would look a lot lot lot lot better.

If they got rid of the red bib it would look a lot better. That said though, If they got rid of the bulldog it would look a lot lot lot lot better.
If they got rid of the team, there wouldn't be this debate to start with. :cool:

I'm kidding. But yeah, I agree. They shouldn't have had a jumper so similar to their home. I doubt anyone's going to buy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back