Kangaroos star hopes Voss can help his game

Remove this Banner Ad

If it happens. Help from Lingy, help from voss. I feel a clone of two great dynasties beginning at Arden St

Better this article now and not 'woulda-coulda-shoulda' in October...destiny is in your hands with 2 months left JZ...

This comment actually puts a lot into perspective. I think the same applies to daw. If he lifts his game to a knew consisten level in the next few weeks, he could find himself in a position where he is playing finals footy

This comment actually puts a lot into perspective. I think the same applies to daw. If he lifts his game to a knew consisten level in the next few weeks, he could find himself in a position where he is playing finals footy

Maj needs to worry about another pre season and getting a game ever week next year....not gonna happen in a month with him I am afraid.

Maj needs to worry about another pre season and getting a game ever week next year....not gonna happen in a month with him I am afraid.

No offence, but from these past rounds that seems to apply for a number of players. Also I personally can't identify who offers more atm, brown or daw. Understanding scott won't bring currie in anytime soon and wants goldie back up, anything is up in the air.

Except an la return. That's off the table

No offence, but from these past rounds that seems to apply for a number of players. Also I personally can't identify who offers more atm, brown or daw. Understanding scott won't bring currie in anytime soon and wants goldie back up, anything is up in the air.

No offence taken...Maj may have the athletic ability but he struggles with footy smarts...that's a result of a lack of Junior development that cant be helped,but can excuse this lack of footy smarts.

This deficit will only be overcome by more games at AFL standard and 4-5 games more wont give him this.

I am Legend?

Or

Simple Jack?

gWsPpJT.jpg

I knew who this was about before I clicked the link.

Ditto.

He's had two medium term injuries this season which has quite simply put him back a step this season. Seriously looking at the players who have missed significant chunks of the season its amazing we are where we are: Wells (missed 12), Swallow (7), Ziebell (5), Grima (10), Tarrant (16).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto.

He's had two medium term injuries this season which has quite simply put him back a step this season. Seriously looking at the players who have missed significant chunks of the season its amazing we are where we are: Wells (missed 12), Swallow (7), Ziebell (5), Grima (10), Tarrant (16).

And you'd never hear the media mention it like they do with Hawthorn, Freo etc.

Ditto.

+MacMillan
Our back line has looked hideous at times.
I truly never thought I'd see MacMahon wear the blue & white again.
Saying that, I thought the same of Firrito 18 months ago.
But to have even our replacements of injured players (Tippett) get injured is rough.
We've done well to get where we are.
No doubt Dal has covered Wells. Can't wait to see them both on the ground together come finals hopefully, especially with the form Boomer has been in.
We'll be ok.
As will jack. He's born to play on the 'big stage'.

For mine, Grima and Wells have been our two biggest losses this year. Wells is obvious with his outside run.

Grima is more in a structural sense. Missing that experienced second tall has meant that Hansen has not been able to play spare at times. Also, LMac, Atley (and others) have had to punch above their weight. Thank Christ that Spud has had a resurgence or we'd be right royally ****ed!

Scott said on a TV show a few weeks ago that Brown will be preferred over Daw at this stage due to what I think is his defensive pressure.

+MacMillan
Our back line has looked hideous at times.
I truly never thought I'd see MacMahon wear the blue & white again.
Saying that, I thought the same of Firrito 18 months ago.
But to have even our replacements of injured players (Tippett) get injured is rough.
We've done well to get where we are.
No doubt Dal has covered Wells. Can't wait to see them both on the ground together come finals hopefully, especially with the form Boomer has been in.
We'll be ok.
As will jack. He's born to play on the 'big stage'.

Jack will be our best player shortly if he gets a decent run at it, I have no doubt about that.

As for Boomer you would think the little champ would have to be a brownlow shot this year for sure. With Ablett missing so many games, Pendlebury out of form of late, Fyfe has been suspended, Franklin's slow start, Dangerfields up and down, Watsons been out for ages Selwood been a bit out of form, Kennedy has too many votes pulled off him. You heard it hear first, get on at $16.

+MacMillan

Indeed, J-Mac had won many over with his form early too, the injury has been a real shame for him.

Even Nahas has hurt us, with Harper struggling balls and Garner missing the season Nahas was such a smart pick up.

Indeed, J-Mac had won many over with his form early too, the injury has been a real shame for him.

Even Nahas has hurt us, with Harper struggling balls and Garner missing the season Nahas was such a smart pick up.
Got a few square pegs playing in round holes because of the lack small/medium forwards. Would include Wells in that group.

Got a few square pegs playing in round holes because of the lack small/medium forwards. Would include Wells in that group.

100%, no secret our forward pressure has gone to s**t since Nahas got injured. Thomas can't tackle everyone.

the line in that article is about how the duck has been helping carlisle and turned his yr around, if all it is to make a call, id be on to the phone with voss straight away,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back