• Never - coach for life

Votes: 89 32.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Owen five

565aba77e452f43d9fd834a00e4a4cd6.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah he's ****ed one way or another.

1 in 100 chance of making finals at this stage, and if he's not sacked prior to the Eagles match then we're not getting any more than 15,000 pull up to Adelaide Oval.

Koch will have to decide between continuing to jerk off his precious coaching golden boy, or thousands of supporters with the possession of money needed to overcome the current debt.

Jump ship like a normal person or sink with it like an absolute moron.

Trademark Hinkley not having the team ready to start the game. The come back and near win changes nothing, if anything it just amplifies the need to sack him.

Nah. It was a masterful coaching exhibition in the second half, and it should earn him another contract.

This guy has the best media propaganda arm in the business. Why is he still being talked about as a great coach that other teams are gonna "poach" when he's a proven failure?

Unbelievable the amount of media puff this guy gets for delivering a solid nothing for 10 years. 5 finals series in 10 years, oh boy, wowee what a genius!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy has the best media propaganda arm in the business. Why is he still being talked about as a great coach that other teams are gonna "poach" when he's a proven failure?

Unbelievable the amount of media puff this guy gets for delivering a solid nothing for 10 years. 5 finals series in 10 years, oh boy, wowee what a genius!
You forgot to mention his high degree of integrity and great club building abilities.
He rebuilt the Port Adelaide footy club

A few weeks ago, I thought the game between Port & Geelong would go either one of two ways and both of those were wrong. A close loss for us or we’d beat them by 100.

Port’s players messed up by fighting back against us when we were up by around 6 goals at half time. If we kept it up all game, then Hinkley would be long gone imo.

Always thought Ken had more friends in the media than most other coaches. The AFL 360 fellas are always defending him.

It's truly bizarre how the media protects him. I think his manager must be very well connected. Michaelangelo Rucci who was once a "sports journalist" is now on the club payroll and does nothing but pump out puff pieces about the club.

Ken has the best propaganda team in the business.

It's truly bizarre how the media protects him. I think his manager must be very well connected. Michaelangelo Rucci who was once a "sports journalist" is now on the club payroll and does nothing but pump out puff pieces about the club.

Ken has the best propaganda team in the business.
He's also talked up in glowing terms by every high profile Crows person in the media, which speaks for itself. If I as a Port person was in the media I would have been a strong advocate for Stephen Trigg and Brett Burton keeping their jobs too. And they should probably give the camp another go.

Back