Injury Lincoln McCarthy - injured ankle 7/5/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons for not wanting to be a mod. Item 1.

;):D
Yeah but if it blows up in CE's face he also has the power to nuke the account and make _Me_ go away again

Delaney is a big positive, given where he is coming from if he could string together the 2nd half of the season in the 2s and build some good form that would be fantastic

lol
I wasn't being unkind- I just love FredLeDeux's humour and didn't think anyone else would get it. I don't think [B]Mahlepi[/B] would've thought I was being mean.

Big, big mistake, that concatenation.

Also, I wasn't trying to be funny.;)

Also, it's hard to have your ear to the ground when both your ears face inward so that all they can hear is the little voices in your head.

Linc was chatting to someone next to me at the footy today. He said that he was "very lucky" he signed a contract for next season otherwise "they would have given me the arse" at the end of 2015. Said he's three weeks back running now and will build up to full training and throw everything at next preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Linc was chatting to someone next to me at the footy today. He said that he was "very lucky" he signed a contract for next season otherwise "they would have given me the arse" at the end of 2015. Said he's three weeks back running now and will build up to full training and throw everything at next preseason.

Possibly some modesty there from Linc. He shoukd have watched the seniors today, he would have felt more deserving of his list spot.

Yeah, because the club is known for getting rid of guys with long-term injuries. If we didn't do it to Menzel, Vardy, Cowan, McIntosh, or Simpson, why do it to him? The club loves these guys. They actively look to bring them into the club. Look at Delaney.

I hope he can show his appreciation of the club in 2016, if that's the case. I expect nothing less than eternal gratitude!

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...s-luck-still-out/story-fnjuhrxq-1227547768681

768330-3eccd4ea-65b1-11e5-bacc-7f9d9a51fc89.jpg

Lincoln McCarthy has had a torrid run with a foot injury.

LUCKLESS Geelong youngster Lincoln McCarthy faces another pre-season ruined by injury as he continues a slow recovery from a serious foot problem.

McCarthy, who failed to play a match this season after pre-season surgery, is unlikely to return to full training until after Christmas, dogged by issues involving the notorious navicular bone in his left foot.

“He’ll be building up right through the pre-season, but he’s a fair way off rejoining the main group,” Geelong football manager Steve Hocking said.​

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...s-luck-still-out/story-fnjuhrxq-1227547768681

768330-3eccd4ea-65b1-11e5-bacc-7f9d9a51fc89.jpg

Lincoln McCarthy has had a torrid run with a foot injury.

LUCKLESS Geelong youngster Lincoln McCarthy faces another pre-season ruined by injury as he continues a slow recovery from a serious foot problem.

McCarthy, who failed to play a match this season after pre-season surgery, is unlikely to return to full training until after Christmas, dogged by issues involving the notorious navicular bone in his left foot.

“He’ll be building up right through the pre-season, but he’s a fair way off rejoining the main group,” Geelong football manager Steve Hocking said.​

Oh dear. The "N" word. How I hate it!! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back