Game Day Round 21: Geelong vs Port Adelaide, - Saturday 5 August 7:25pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we winning games against good opposition without a single 4 quarter elite midfielder?
Not to undersell Danger’s last quarter of course. But it felt like Bruhn was non-existent, Holmes was patchy, Atkins honest but not on offence.
Who is our Butters, Bontompelli, even Liberatore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our biggest issue this year and going forward.

We don't have a consistent game changing midfielder anymore.

Paddy can't do it week in week out anymore. Bruhn looks most likely but I don't think he can go to quite that level.

How are we winning games against good opposition without a single 4 quarter elite midfielder?
Not to undersell Danger’s last quarter of course. But it felt like Bruhn was non-existent, Holmes was patchy, Atkins honest but not on offence.
Who is our Butters, Bontompelli, even Liberatore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruhn will be that guy in time.

But clark is very very critical for the future of this club we definitely need mids.

Lol so now you want 4 tall defenders?

Sounds like some only want 2 - Ratugolea & Kolodjashnij

With Henry receiving treatment on his foot and then icing it after being subbed out, not sure we see him again this season

So again I ask - who replaces SDK in the backline or are we playing short in defence?

Potential foot issue

Was getting treatment early in the match and iced up after being subbed out

Not sure if it's the same foot he had issues with earlier this season
Bugger
Sounds like some only want 2 - Ratugolea & Kolodjashnij

With Henry receiving treatment on his foot and then icing it after being subbed out, not sure we see him again this season

So again I ask - who replaces SDK in the backline or are we playing short in defence?
SDK plays if we lose JH

I'd have Miers BOG overall
Nervous Heart Beat GIF

Bruhn was far better than non-existent. As for Parfitt's 8 non-damaging handballs, 0 kicks and 0 marks I'm not sure how he "made a difference."

We blew 2 or 3 golden opportunities to goal in the last - from memory Stanley and Mieirs were involved. But they both played well otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruhn was far better than non-existent. As for Parfitt's 8 non-damaging handballs, 0 kicks and 0 marks I'm not sure how he "made a difference."

We blew 2 or 3 golden opportunities to goal in the last - from memory Stanley and Mieirs were involved. But they both played well otherwise.

Bit rough on Parfitt - he had his moments in the clinches.

Parfitt had 5 score involvements in a quarter and a half, which was as many as Bruhn, Duncan and Smith had in four quarters, and one more than Holmes.

Gee Holmes has gone downhill, I had to check the stats on the AFL site to see if he was actually playing. Bruhn way ahead of Holmes now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Of his 8 handballs 5 were score involvements, and quite a few pressure acts as well despite just one tackle. A couple of times when he got the ball, waited til the last second and released it into space for a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back