List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Smith on the news said he's love to come to Port as top up player to get another AFL chance, at least I think it was Brodie Smith. Imagine iF....

Is he planning on growing 30cm?

It would be great to hear some noise about the afl granting us top up players... chirp... there's no noise...

So. Category B top ups. Are there any big basketballers who used to play football? I don't know anything about basketball but read that Jon Patton has an older brother who is a not particularly successful basketballer. Chris Patton? 208cm... goes to lots of gws games...

It would be great to hear some noise about the afl granting us top up players... chirp... there's no noise...

So. Category B top ups. Are there any big basketballers who used to play football? I don't know anything about basketball but read that Jon Patton has an older brother who is a not particularly successful basketballer. Chris Patton? 208cm... goes to lots of gws games...
Meanwhile Essendon are raiding our SANFL clubs. But I guess Kochie et al are up to their eyeballs with lawyers, decisions and such right now,

I wanted Ryder playing in 2016 but we don't get what we want. So if Charlie, Jacko or anyone else has to step up and do a role in the ruck when required then they do it.
Isn't it until just September... i wonder if the Magpies are playing still how livid other SANFL teams will be if we are forced to play Gus and Paddy in the Reserves because they're fit...

Since the 12 banned Essendon players can leave to join a new club as a de-listed free agent after the 2016 season, would we be looking at any players? The players that interest me are; Heppell, Hooker, Hurley, Myers and Hibberd.

Since the 12 banned Essendon players can leave to join a new club as a de-listed free agent after the 2016 season, would we be looking at any players? The players that interest me are; Heppell, Hooker, Hurley, Myers and Hibberd.
On an open market the quality one's would demand a price we couldn't match. The plus side is if a few of them do go on the market then some clubs will be throwing the big money at them, rather than trying to use it to entice Ollie away from us.

In hindsight, it's a good thing that we did keep Lobbe. But would all of the people posting 'ZOMG told you so' in this thread have been on here posting 'ZOMG I was so wrong well done everyone else' if Ryder had been cleared today?

Yep, because the thread has been overrun with posters coming on here to post 'ZOMG I was so wrong about trading out Lobbe.....

The AFL's priority has to be to make Essendon as competitive as possible. There is no way we will get to pick a replacement player until they have chosen their 10. Our concerns can (and should) be addressed only after the 12 disciples of the crucified Hird are replaced.

On an open market the quality one's would demand a price we couldn't match. The plus side is if a few of them do go on the market then some clubs will be throwing the big money at them, rather than trying to use it to entice Ollie away from us.

Ollie is still the biggest fish in that pond. Clubs are going to offer big money to him no matter what

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<major tease>

I have 2 pieces of terrific news... Which I can't share yet. Not sure when it'll be announced, but there will be TOAST threads dedicated to both.

Yes this is an almighty tease, and I know you all know this anyway, but when they're announced it'll be yet another reminder that our club is ******* awesome.

</major tease>

Can you try and prove that you knew it before the announcement? Like 10 minutes before it's announced, you post something? Either way, I'm excited.
Oh ok CrystalFissure, seeing as you asked so nicely. A little birdy tells me there is more news on the way this week... :rainbow:

PS sorry but I'm not going to answer any replies

Oh ok CrystalFissure, seeing as you asked so nicely. A little birdy tells me there is more news on the way this week... :rainbow:

PS sorry but I'm not going to answer any replies

Anything to do with Ollie Wines's tweet? ;)

No need to answer, rhetorical question. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back