Mod. Notice Looking for a new moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

I'm hoping to trade him to the GWS board for a late pick where he can mentor the kids.

And I thought the plane ticket to Sydney was for a holiday, now I am meeting with the GWS boys about continuing my career:eek:

Whilst not thinking of throwing my name in the hat, out of curiosity is there a few guidelines around the role of moderator i.e. how much time you have to be online etc? Just curious

Past few months have been busy with work, but come footy season, I'll be back at uni so I'll have lots of time. First self nomination of the thread? If so, I'll throw my name into the ring.

*Less swearing, I promise, and more Simpsons gifs :thumbsu:

image.jpg

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst not thinking of throwing my name in the hat, out of curiosity is there a few guidelines around the role of moderator i.e. how much time you have to be online etc? Just curious

There are some fairly time-consuming parts, mainly around organizing stuff like the previews or the fantasy leagues or the sponsorships, etc, but outside of that it's mainly about keeping your head while all those around are losing their's. There's no strict rules about mod availability, etc.

I'd be open to taking up the reigns for a while. This place has given me a fair bit of enjoyment over the years and may have perhaps saved my wife from my footy rantings on a regular basis so its probably on fair that I give a bit back and try to help out a bit more with its running. So happy to throw my hat in the ring for consideration. Not my keys though, they're staying where they are.

Can you guys stop messaging me? I'm not interested in being a mod and I don't care how awful all you guys think the current moderators are, not just as moderators but as people in general.

moderators are people?! Hows a humble R9 Astromech like me going to get a gig then. next you'll be telling me they have feelings!

I'll nominate myself... I Like to think I'm a reasonable poster not just on this board but others. I would be a fair mod that would listen to feedback and be very open to listening to experience mods with initiation advice should I get the role. Put my name in the hat

Well, I don't really want to put my name in the hat, but s**t, I'd love to give that hat a good paddlin'!

I'd be open to taking up the reigns for a while. This place has given me a fair bit of enjoyment over the years and may have perhaps saved my wife from my footy rantings on a regular basis so its probably on fair that I give a bit back and try to help out a bit more with its running. So happy to throw my hat in the ring for consideration. Not my keys though, they're staying where they are.
You'd make a great mod, whatboutbob

Remove this Banner Ad

Back