Matchday 1

King for a Week: Who will be on top for Week 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Saturday, 8 August 2015

21:45 Man Utd v Spurs

Sunday, 9 August 2015

00:00 Bournemouth v Aston Villa

00:00 Everton v Watford

00:00 Leicester v Sunderland

00:00 Norwich v Crystal Palace

02:30 Chelsea v Swansea

22:30 Arsenal v West Ham

22:30 Newcastle v Southampton

Monday, 10 August 2015

01:00 Stoke v Liverpool

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

05:00 West Brom v Man City

I'm sure you'll hear the club previews from your qualified sources, perhaps a proper season preview (From SM and his Merry Men perhaps?) So let's cut to the chase and welcome back the Premier League! It's been two months, but what a long two months!

Let's have a little fun for this one, who will be on top of the Premier League table after Week 1? Perhaps someone who is after their 1 week of fame? (Imagine Bournemouth after a 5-0 win over Villa, now that's a fairy tale!) End the season on after one week, and give them the trophy! (Of course, what I'm really asking is who is going to give the biggest belting this week.)

As noted, you can check out the match topics by clicking on the match of your desire.

May your team step off on the right foot for a successful season (except Sunderland).

You've been itching to make this thread haven't you!

One of the easier questions i've seen. As they say, you're only as good as your last game.

Review_StokeCity-Liverpool-660x330.jpg

United v Spurs
Everton v Watford
Chelsea v Swansea

Looking forward to the opening day!

You've been itching to make this thread haven't you!

One of the easier questions i've seen. As they say, you're only as good as your last game.

Review_StokeCity-Liverpool-660x330.jpg

Let's be honest, I think we all are. I thought I could just put this up since we're just two weeks away now. That, and it might give more opportunity to talk about the upcoming matches. Who knows?

Still interesting that Stoke and Liverpool essentially play back-to-back Premier League matches. Liverpool looking for revenge, Stoke looking to remind them who's boss.

Pretty crucial game not just coz of the mental side of things but it's probably the most winnable away for the first two months

Can't lose badly again, as much as some might say the 6-1 game didn't matter, it mattered to the players who were on the pitch humiliated. Lose convincingly again and heads will probably drop

great way to kick off the season with the dirt worst timeslot. cheers.
Last 3 or 4 champions have kicked off their season on that Monday night. So I'm all for it.

Still without our South Americans by all accounts, so a win will be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently United have looked top notch in pre-season. Unfortunately, I can't see any other result than a loss for us at Old Trafford.

Apparently United have looked top notch in pre-season. Unfortunately, I can't see any other result than a loss for us at Old Trafford.
I wouldn't go that far but the game against Barca was our best performance of the preseason.

i voted swansea before checking the fixtures. man it would be classic football if it happened. there is always an absolutely ridiculous result. might sneak an arsenal thrashing of the hammers in there too.

Back