Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

54,000 is stage 1, stage 2 (the Anfield Road end redevelopment, which will be completed before the foundations are laid for the Northumberland project) will take Anfield up to 60,000.
Based my 54,000 off what is on the official Liverpool website, where's the link to the Anfield Road work that takes it up to 60k?

Based my 54,000 off what is on the official Liverpool website, where's the link to the Anfield Road work that takes it up to 60k?

Two stages development, first they build the new stand and it gets up to 54k which finishes I dunno next year? Then two years or 3 after that they'll expand it to 60k

The only reason we handed in a plan that has 60k capacity is because we'd need to make the new railway/public transport plans if we expand it more than 60k at this point

They were terrified of this though!
mship-fc-161109-246-1.jpg

Well at least they have the wooden spoon to cook with now. :p

Hence Jurgen Klopp and rock n roll football. We're coming, dont you worry.

You've been "coming" for a while now, might be time to see a doctor.

We only have to talk up players like Skrtel and Mignolet because they were labelled "rubbish" which is completely ridiculous. All the while having to hear how Bentaleb is one of the best young kids in the country and Dembele is super quality etc etc.

I mean what is Mason? What does he do? The midfield battle is not 50/50. Dier has played well for about what, 10 games since moving to midfield. Lucas has been class for 8 years. But nah, Dier is better than the full blown Brazilian international. It's supes easy to play for Brazil. Alli is just a kid who up until last year was playing in League One. He has played less than 20 times for Spurs but he's better than Emre Can who is a full blown German International. It's heaps easy to play for Germany.

That's without even mentioning Henderson, Milner and Coutinho who is better than anyone Spurs have. Argh I give up.

We are bias, you guys are bias. Let's just see where we all end up at the end of season.
We're biased, but you are ******* insane.

"Lucas has been class for eight years."

"Milner is better than anyone Spurs have."

I can't breathe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However blind one must be, we can all agree that England's s**t

Same England that went undefeated in the Euro qualifications? Not bad for a s**t side.

Same England that went undefeated in the Euro qualifications? Not bad for a s**t side.
Yes undefeated in the Euro Qualis, in fact, since Slippy G retired from the national team...

14-2-0 :D

Back