Matchday 3

Which promoted club has impressed you the most?

• Bournemouth

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Watford

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Norwich

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol skrtels been doing it all game.

Great game to watch but both sides would be ruing their chances.
Skrtel should give away a penalty nearly every corner Liverpool concede. Carragher loses his nut over it in the studio and yet the refs never have given one

First 10 mins were great and should have been topped with a goal. Brilliant ball by santi and rambo was onside for me.

Pool clearly won the first half on balance, Cech stunning.

Completely bossed the 2nd half but chances pretty sparse, though ox should have come on earlier we were too one sided with everything coming down the left.

Pretty decent game for a 0-0.

Nah he doesn't. Most corners he gets pulled by strikers too.
If Mr. Liverpool Jamie Carragher can open both eyes surely you can too pal? He holds while defending penalties it's just a bad habit which he luckily has never been punished for. He isn't the only defender to do it. I just find it strange that he can be called out on it in the media so often and still gets away it

If Mr. Liverpool Jamie Carragher can open both eyes surely you can too pal? He holds while defending penalties it's just a bad habit which he luckily has never been punished for. He isn't the only defender to do it. I just find it strange that he can be called out on it in the media so often and still gets away it

Because his opponents pull him just as much as he holds them. 6 of one half a dozen of the other.

Skrtel has given plenty of penalties away where the striker holds his arms up. That's all they have to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the game, happy with a draw.
At half time, disappointed to be drawing.
Full time, happy with a draw.

They changed it his year like ADL9798 said. It's offside.

Here's the exact wording of the amended rule:

A player in an offside position shall be penalised if he: 'Makes an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball.'

Can made no attempt to play the ball, it was a pass to Coutinho out wide. It went over his head. It wasn't offside, end of.

Here's the exact wording of the amended rule:

A player in an offside position shall be penalised if he: 'Makes an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball.'

Can made no attempt to play the ball, it was a pass to Coutinho out wide. It went over his head. It wasn't offside, end of.

It was off-side. Move on.

It wasn't. Read the rule.

I did. It impeded Bournemouth's keeper from playing the ball because he believed Coutinho to be making a play on it. They used specific examples of players attempting to shoot from off-side, missing, and another player scoring as examples of goals that would no longer stand.

Back