Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see how it blew up in my face? You realise Neal Maupay scored 2 goals in a game once for Brighton. Does that make him Haaland? No. It doesn't make him any less s**t, he just managed to score 2 goals.

You are the worst supporter base in all of sports, bad losers, bad winners. Humility should be your friend not your enemy.

We're not even the worst fanbase in the game. Try and keep things in perspective pal, there's only one fanbase (by and large, obviously there's Newcastle fans doing their best to resist) who have welcomed a murderous, oppressive regime into their club.

You should've been cheering the Nunez goals as they went in. I know I'd be doing the same if Calvert-Lewin did the same.

We're not even the worst fanbase in the game. Try and keep things in perspective pal, there's only one fanbase (by and large, obviously there's Newcastle fans doing their best to resist) who have welcomed a murderous, oppressive regime into their club.
This says it all. Celebrate your win rather than being an a-hole.

Everton have had more shots on target than Liverpool in the first 3 games but we're 7 points adrift.

Crazy how a bit of luck is always needed in football.

I don't see how it blew up in my face? You realise Neal Maupay scored 2 goals in a game once for Brighton. Does that make him Haaland? No. It doesn't make him any less s**t, he just managed to score 2 goals.

You are the worst supporter base in all of sports, bad losers, bad winners. Humility should be your friend not your enemy.
Oh come now, we're not all bad are we?

Been a big night obviously

My takeaways
  • van Dijk, harsh but fair red
  • TAA, two referee wrongs make a right in this case, should have been a second yellow but also shouldn’t have been a first yellow.
  • Nunez, “if” this is a sign of improvement in his finishing, it’s a scary thought for opposition defences
  • Alisson, so lucky to have the best keeper in the world imo
  • Klopp, detected signs in the last two weeks that he’s building the “hunter, not hunted” mentality from the ground up again.
  • Team, going through an overhaul obviously and no defence depth is a big worry (more than midfield imo), always has been under Klopp
  • League, is Man City’s to lose, can’t believe we’re already 7 ahead of Everton.

200.gif
Mine too bro. ;)

Why not? Letter of the law dont throw away the ball.
As in he was clearly fouled first by being shoved in the back which led to his frustration to throw the ball away.

If the ref does his job, it's a foul so TAA doesnt get frustrated and never gets a yellow in the first place.

I think the ref knew he'd made a mistake there so then didnt produce a clear second yellow a minute later to atone.

This may be Bradesmaen 's greatest day in his life
The greatest day of his life involved watching a 10 man Liverpool come back from 1-0 down to win via a Nunez brace.

Life as an Everton supporter.
shooter-mcgavin-shouting-m39lhcxcbseagrif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in he was clearly fouled first by being shoved in the back which led to his frustration to throw the ball away.

If the ref does his job, it's a foul so TAA doesnt get frustrated and never gets a yellow in the first place.

I think the ref knew he'd made a mistake there so then didnt produce a clear second yellow a minute later to atone.
Sure he was fouled, but does that give him the right to throw the ball away?

NACL

Guess that shows, that even with 10 men you can’t buy heritage, the will to never give in and determination to win that champion clubs have.

Not even sportswashers money can buy that. EAD Geordies.

Guess that shows, that even with 10 men you can’t buy heritage, the will to never give in and determination to win that champion clubs have.

Not even sportswashers money can buy that. EAD Geordies.
So the Aguero moment wasn't bought heritage? Too many people think that football has only exist for the last 30 years.

Sure he was fouled, but does that give him the right to throw the ball away?
I feel the referee should understand the difference between frustration and basic time-wasting....

But we disagree on that I'm sure.

I feel the referee should understand the difference between frustration and basic time-wasting....

But that can be construed a different way when they are annoyed at a referees decision and they get booked for dissent

They've been told to referee a certain way on time wasting and all the clubs/players have been briefed.

Frustrating, but players will get the message sooner rather than later and the game will be better for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back