Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browny on Sports Today on 3AW last night in recognition of his 350th game. He gave it to Gerard Healy and Dwayne straight about how much s**t the club is in financially. He will be a lion for life after footy, hopes to keep his hand in mentoring and coaching young forwards and will not be returning home. Jarrod Lewis and Bob Murphy on 360 talked about what a figure he was within the game - Lewis posed the thought, imagine how big he would be if he played for a Victorian team.

Well played big fella!

Thank for that - had a listen - enjoyed!

Amazing we get a well scheduled match against a big Victorian club and all of a sudden we get some media attention in Victoria. :eek:

Browny on TFS and Rocky on AFL 360.

Amazing we get a well scheduled match against a big Victorian club and all of a sudden we get some media attention in Victoria. :eek:

Browny on TFS and Rocky on AFL 360.

Yeah, it's been "How s**t are the Lions" week on 360 so far this week.

They had Crash Craddock from the Courier Mail on last night doing a pretty poor job of sounding sympathetic.

They had Crash Craddock from the Courier Mail on last night doing a pretty poor job of sounding sympathetic.

I always get the feeling Crash really has no clue about the Lions.

I always get the feeling Crash really has no clue about the Lions.

He writes one or two very fluffy articles a year to keep his toe in the water and justify his standing as the senior sports guy for all seasons in Brisbane.

I actually like Crash but he should stick to cricket.

Time for Greg Davis to get his face out there a bit more.

Last edited:

Well, if we weren't 0-4 and if we didn't get our asses kicked by port adelaide, things might be different.

Although injuries have played a role in that, we still have to take responsibility for our poor form.

Well, if we weren't 0-4 and if we didn't get our asses kicked by port adelaide, things might be different.

Although injuries have played a role in that, we still have to take responsibility for our poor form.

Wasn't arguing otherwise. :drunk:

Was just observing that parts of the footy media have finally moved on from their 24/7 Carlton stakeout and realised that we are in a bad way too.

Wasn't arguing otherwise. :drunk:

Was just observing that parts of the footy media have finally moved on from their 24/7 Carlton stakeout and realised that we are in a bad way too.

We need carlton to lose to gws.. That might give us atleast a month of free time to recover :p

Fox Footy tonight - Brisbane's injuries appeared on the screen and there were plenty of them. David King said it's almost unfair the team has to go out on the park with so many injuries. He also said that Leppa's job is harder than Roos at Melbourne, and the club is in such strife that there will be talk of a priority pick in the next year or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox Footy tonight - Brisbane's injuries appeared on the screen and there were plenty of them. David King said it's almost unfair the team has to go out on the park with so many injuries. He also said that Leppa's job is harder than Roos at Melbourne, and the club is in such strife that there will be talk of a priority pick in the next year or two.

I would take a priority pick...The highest we've had in the last 10 years of drafts would be Burger at 4 I think, and Polec at 5. We just need to make sure we make it count. If we do end up with say, pick 2/3 or 1/2, we need to nail THE best Forward and Mid in the draft, no exceptions.

I would take a priority pick...The highest we've had in the last 10 years of drafts would be Burger at 4 I think, and Polec at 5. We just need to make sure we make it count. If we do end up with say, pick 2/3 or 1/2, we need to nail THE best Forward and Mid in the draft, no exceptions.
we arent going to get a priority pick. That would mean the AFL care what happens to us.

Can't believe Schwabby thought it was Ross Lyon who coined my most famous phrase.

A few words on the plane are in order.

We're playing at home this week Leigh. Pretty sure you can hobble down the hallway. How's the Achilles?

Once again the AFL just needs to help us out off the field. Look at Melbourne and Carlton. What has having heaps of high draft picks done for them? SFA. Geelong got everything in order off the field and have had a better run than we had 10 years ago without heaps of top 10 picks. Similar with Sydney.

And Archie Smith is both of them.

It's going to be really embarrassing when we figure out that the total population of the Lions' board is three people and 500 aliases.

It's going to be really embarrassing when we figure out that the total population of the Lions' board is three people and 500 aliases.

... and all of them are in one of Haso 's psychology experiments in social engineering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back