Meet Up MEET UP, MEET UP, MEET UP on 10th December

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Birthday young man! :thumbsu:

As we say in my homeland, may your loins spawn one thousand progeny and you dance upon your enemies' graves.
lol, thanks Heisenberg.

happy birthday young man

May be your birthday present for the year be a Collingwood premiership :thumbsu: :footy: :D

Oh you guys had this last night? what is PicaBoo like in real life, I must know.
Maybe have another during the season? I'm really impressed/jealous with picaboo who went even though he only made his account this year. How do you have that type of confidence man sheesh.
jjsmitty8 you seem like a top lad, happy bday for whatever day it was bruz

Oh you guys had this last night? what is PicaBoo like in real life, I must know.
Maybe have another during the season? I'm really impressed/jealous with picaboo who went even though he only made his account this year. How do you have that type of confidence man sheesh.
I'm definitely up for a meet up on a match day!

Thanks champ! It's today lol, happy birthday to me :D

happy birthday young man

May be your birthday present for the year be a Collingwood premiership :thumbsu: :footy: :D
Thanks SV!

In 2010 it was an early 18th birthday present, now hopefully next season it's a late 24th, early 25th. It's been too long between drinks!

Happy birthday jjsmitty8.

nahnah Because I only just joined, perfect opportunity to get to know the crowd. And what could go wrong in a bar full of Collingwood supporters?

Happy birthday jjsmitty8 enjoy the weekend!

I was disappointed I couldn't make last night, and am now doubly so now I hear PicaBoo was in attendance! Adam Trolloar gave me the most laughs I've had on this forum all year, I miss those updates (I don't have Twitter).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy birthday jjsmitty8 enjoy the weekend!

I was disappointed I couldn't make last night, and am now doubly so now I hear PicaBoo was in attendance! Adam Trolloar gave me the most laughs I've had on this forum all year, I miss those updates (I don't have Twitter).
Steer clear of the chopsticks lol. Happy birthday.
I'm feeling the love today! :rainbow::thumbsu: Thanks guys!

Don't need chopsticks for a pot and Parma sirlothie, I'll steer clear of western cutlery though :p

Would have been there but my selfish family wanted to see me for my birthday tomorrow. Can you believe that?! The nerve of some people :p have a meet up before a game next year and I'll be there :)
Have a great birthday, and a great year!

Happy birthday to all the 11/12 type people!

Back to the topic of meetups, I'd love to meet those of you who are venturing north for the Pies v Lions in May, and I assume that there's a few other Queenslanders who might feel the same. If anyone's interested in such a meetup, get Dave to start a new thread called "Pre Lions game meetup 14 May 2016":)

He's a freaky deaky Dutch guy

PicaBoo wasn't at all what I expected, but trolloar very much fits with the person I met. As good as anonymity is it was great putting more faces to the names of this board over a drink or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back