Melbourne v GWS, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Melbourne can't get a 1st round pick for Frawley. He is liturally a spud!!!
He is worth a 2nd round at best!
If Pies got one for Daisy - the Dees deserve one for Frawley. He has obviously signed elsewhere and just doesn't care anymore. Not gonna get injured for these campaigners.

The orange has never looked brighter than it has today.

Hoskin-Elliott will be a ripper player when he gets some bulk on his wiry frame, he has all the skills needed. Shiel & Smith are terrific in the clinches and Mumford & Shaw give them some experience around the ground.

Melbourne, jeez ........... where do you go from here ??

A 10-goal smacking from a team that has three of their best players on the sidelines early with injury is hard to quantify. Kicking 1.12 in 3/4 of footy is really pathetic.

melbourne fans, I thought that Roosy was brought in to tighten things up and prevent smashings like this? That's what you told us after that queens birthday barrel of s**t you served up. Must say, I'm enjoying this game a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Giants song is so bad.

I won't hold my breath waiting for Garry Lyon and Mike Sheahan to really go to town on their beloved Melbourne FC.

Nah they'll just do their usual pass it off as a bad day for the Dees and the players will have next week to atone for it :rolleyes:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back