Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2013/2014 SEASON THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Deeman I'm waiting on a response on a newbie to BigFooty but an experienced fantasy baller. He expressed an interest last season so he gets first right of entry.

Gus your in, at this stage you just have to wait and then we'll sort out who will be taking over ownership of which team.

Hopefully it'll all be decided within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Lads a newbie to bigfooty will be joining us in this league this year. I am not sure of his bigfooty name as yet but he will be posting within this thread in the near future. I can assure you he is an avid fantasy sports fan an a formidable foe when it comes to fantasy ball.

As a precedent was set when my bro and Gascan joined the league a few seasons back. My bro who was first on the waiting list had the option which team he would like to manage. I'm going to use that method again, so the newbie, 'who i told Raff wanted to join if a vacancy came up last season' has the pick of Trugger Busts and Black Mamba's.

The newbie has chosen Trugger Busts.

So Gus Poyet you are now the new manager of Raff's old team, Black Mamba's.

Deeman you now have first right of refusal if another team become available.

As all returning managers have signed back up and the new teams have now been allocated;

TRADE SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

The draft begins on Sunday the 20th.

I'll renew the league in the next day or 2. The 2 newbies send me a private message with your email an i'll send you an invite.

Damn, I wanted Jeff Green :(

Yep i think Green will be busting out this season. I've drafted him in 3 out of 3 leagues this season!

I'll offer you Kenneth Faried for JaVale McGee??

JaVales FT's look like they have improved, he's a keeper!

Wow, this team is terrible :D

Think I'll put the whole roster up for trade!

Yup, my whole list is up for trade. Come at me.

Hi guys, my names Dan and I'll be taking over "Trugger Busts"
A little about me- I'm sport obsessed and follow Hawthorn, Melb Storm, Orlando, Liverpool and Duke. I spent about 20 mins trying to get an avatar image to fit and as you'll see it didn't go too well... Good luck for the year ahead and thanks for allowing me to join in!

Welcome aboard Dan. :thumbsu:

Good luck with your inherited 'Trugger Busts' team. Your welcome to change the team name to your usual 'the4skins' if you wish.

First pick in the draft for you. Let me guess Oladipo will be that man. That's good it leaves Trey Burke from my Jazz for me!!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Billy- will def change my name!

I love VO5 but as you've seen in the other league I try to stick with strategy rather than go with heart so you never know what could happen- may even go for Trey!

Hi guys, my names Dan and I'll be taking over "Trugger Busts"
A little about me- I'm sport obsessed and follow Hawthorn, Melb Storm, Orlando, Liverpool and Duke. I spent about 20 mins trying to get an avatar image to fit and as you'll see it didn't go too well... Good luck for the year ahead and thanks for allowing me to join in!

Welcome Gus and Dan, good to have you on board.
Dan, I hope your avatar doesn't match your name...

Just to let you know, my team Westminster Templars, is strictly non-US. I know, but the owner's pretty insistent. So trades involving US players will not be persued.

I would possibly interested in trading the #3 pick

Hey Lads,

Raff has handed over the Commish reins to me an I've now set the league up. Invite's weren't sent out on renewing it so can you all send me a private message with your email an ill send out your invite.

The following players are up for trade for players or picks.

Kobe Bryant
Rudy Gay
Carmelo Anthony
Paul Pierce
Greg Monroe
Wesley Matthews
Kosta Koufos
Avery Bradley
Rodney Stuckey
Micheal Kidd-Gilchrist

All offers considered

Here's my list guys

Ray Allen
Andrew Bogut
Carlos Boozer
Caron Butler
Ben Gordon
Eric Gordon
Kris Humphries
Carl Landry
Jameer Nelson
Evan Turner
Mo Williams

Players and/or picks...

I assume once teams are on the site delisting and picking up of new free agents can occur?

Yep i think Green will be busting out this season. I've drafted him in 3 out of 3 leagues this season!

I'll offer you Kenneth Faried for JaVale McGee??

Jeff Green is very much available boys but you'll have to cough up something big!

Teams will be entered into the league when the draft has completed. All available free agents at the moment can be drafted during the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back