Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2017/2018 (Year 7)

If Turnover Cat is to be scrapped, what is your preference for a replacement?

• Keep Turnover category

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Field Goal's made

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free Throw's made

• 3pt percentage

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Offensive Rebounds

• Assist / Turnover ratio

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Double - Doubles

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Replace TO cat and Total REB cat with separate OFF REB and DEF REB cats.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre season arrogance has dissipated. A few injuries and my team has proven itself very beatable. Probably not the best idea to drop solid glue guys like Morris, Clarkson etc. and pan for young talent but i can't stop myself from gambling on potential/kids.

You did. Nice pickup in Bell too, hated cutting him and was probably a mistake I'm gonna regret. Kid is a stud, dunno how he was still available.

Picking him up hours before he had a good game makes it look a good move. But i'm betting there lots more DNPs and 3 minute court time games ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going to be the first team to not win a single matchup all season, that is with setting line ups as well!

Certainly open to trades.

Hey Billy the Kidd can you clarify the rule with LTIR. If i place a player on LTIR and he's slready missed 2 weeks say, would he then become available for me to re-add in 2 weeks? Or would he have to miss a full month still? Player in question is Hassan Whiteside, i know with the old LTI rule if we had someone on LTI and a 2nd player was injured his games missed would count. So for instance i had Hayward on LTIR when Whiteside was injured so obv wasn't dropping either. Whiteside has missed a decent chunk of time now and still has no timetable so if i was to place him on LTI how long would he have to be on it for?

Win win, lose lose trade less clear after 1 days play?
Ball sidelined, Wiggo stinks it up, Prince dissappears, Brogo tears his leg, and Jarrett Allen starts and shines... ah, basketball.

Back