News Mick Picks the Pies for the Record Game

Remove this Banner Ad

We won't agree, don't start.

It wasn't an opinion

562636-collingwood-premiership1.jpg

Surprised people still aren't over the whole debacle. The guy won us a premiership and its a landmark achievement that should be celebrated in front of Pies fans. Who cares what he's said since he left Collingwood.

Good luck to the bloke. Good choice.

Mick is celebrating his stupendous ego . . . again :rolleyes:

The fact that he's trying to flaunt it in front of the faithful - and his boys that he would NEVER coach against - just shows the world what a truly sad and embittered old fool he is.:)
Nailed it.

Malthouse premiership = 3

Jock McHale premierships = 8

Who are we celebrating again?

Malthouse Sticking it up Eddie's Ass.

The Media will make MM leaving pies as a massive Stuff Up. Anything to stick it to Collingwood

Lol the AFL allows Mick to choose his opponent for his record breaking game, probably followed it up with a very strong 'suggestion' to who he should choose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic effort by the master coach. Overcome a ton of difficulties including disloyalty from a number of club officials over the years. Will be remembered in the coming years. He would hate to be idolized or enlarged in death beyond what he was in life. Let him be remembered simply as a good and decent man who saw wrong and tried to right it; who saw suffering and tried to heal it; who saw war and tried to stop it. As he said many times in many parts of this nation; to those he touched and those who sought to touch him; some men see things as they are and say ‘why?’; I dream things that never were and say ‘why not?’.

Fantastic effort by the master coach. Overcome a ton of difficulties including disloyalty from a number of club officials over the years. Will be remembered in the coming years. He would hate to be idolized or enlarged in death beyond what he was in life. Let him be remembered simply as a good and decent man who saw wrong and tried to right it; who saw suffering and tried to heal it; who saw war and tried to stop it. As he said many times in many parts of this nation; to those he touched and those who sought to touch him; some men see things as they are and say ‘why?’; I dream things that never were and say ‘why not?’.
Truly barfworthy.

I read this thread earlier today at work and my first thought was meh couldn't give two poops what Micky wants or needs
I've moved on as a supporter and I can guarantee mick as a now rival coach has too
Squabbling and arguing on the pies board between each other is pointless everyone has a different opinion and view if ya wanna slag each other off and make pointless arguments head to the bay

I'll see ya there

Mick's still 62 wins behind Jock. At Carlton's current rate of wins he will be gone well before then.

And if they're 0-4 coming into that game, maybe, just maybe, the Blues will sack him one game short!

:drunk: Huh?

MB, can you send that. On to Caro and co?
After the draw is released of course so they don't pull a swifty on us.
Would love this to be widely publicized leading up to Anzac Day.

KB has been banging on about it for the last two hours on SEN, mostly on behalf of Bob Rush it must be said, although Jon Ralph is hinting that the record breaking match should actually be recognized a week earlier.

What the media and the AFL have overlooked is the fact that McHale actually didn't coach that famous 1930 premiership in the grand final (a record breaker in itself), because he was ill and had to stay home. Bob Rush was actually coaching that day, in the one game of his VFL coaching career, giving him a 100% win record! :D
Didn't happen............AFL have seen to that.

Hopefully the broadcasters do the right thing and continually put the onus on Jocks 8 flags v Micks 3. Maybe the Collingwood banner could reflect that too?
Would be great wouldn't it but everything in the AFL being so PC & sanitised these days we have 3 chances, Buckleys, none & scrote fug all.

Instead, the club will probably start a sing a long of jingles of our sponsors, or same lame dancers or something.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back