Food, Drink & Dining Out Microwave meals......anyone eat them?

Remove this Banner Ad

can't stand most of them however some of the lite n easy meals are suprisingly good. i just get a 10 pack of dinners which last me about a month for nights where i cbf cooking.

i am not a lite n easy paid shill ftr.

Really? I can't see microwave bread working. I mean, I'm a relatively busy guy but if I can't find time to grill then something is wrong. Perhaps I'd just have a plain old sandwich.
When I do a ham and cheese in the microwave, it's usually in a bun. About 30 seconds is enough to melt the cheese and the bun ends up nice and soft. Grilling and toasting are all good too, it's just a slight variation of taste & texture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about packet mix cakes- I got some for free for some market research. Betty Crocker Devil's Cake mix- made it last night. Tastes absolutely foul, will put the remainder of it in the bin.

How can people actually buy this s**t??!?!
Because not everyone shares the same tastes as you and/or CBF spending the extra time and money to make a cake from scratch.

I did eat them when I had a working microwave, instead of a clock that keeps running about 10-15 minutes fast taking up half my bench space.
They are generally pretty bad, but far better than anything I can cook.

Live off homebrand lasagne. It is truly different colours of melted plastic with varying sodium content, but it fills mah belly during lunch and has a good amount of calories (trying to gain weight)

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back