NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
hi guys, i'm doing an assignment for history and i need to ask some questions about people and their experiences of moving to Australia.

degree of difficulty for me, i don't know many people who have migrated to Australia, so i'm calling on you, kind strangers from Bigfooty.

i'll need to be able to email the questions to you, which there will only be 12 of.

it doesn't matter where from or when as long as its to Australia.

thanks guys!

hi guys, i'm doing an assignment for history and i need to ask some questions about people and their experiences of moving to Australia.

degree of difficulty for me, i don't know many people who have migrated to Australia, so i'm calling on you, kind strangers from Bigfooty.

i'll need to be able to email the questions to you, which there will only be 12 of.

thanks guys!
PM me your questionaire mate, my folks were £10 Poms who arrived here in 1971, next time I see either of them I'll get them to help you out.

My Scottish eightbears (they were catholic) arrived in Portland, Victoria, in 1853. No record is extant of their impressions. Sorry. Best of luck with your assignment. There are heaps of ethnic social clubs around, where I'm sure you'd find people willing to help you.

My Scottish eightbears (they were catholic) arrived in Portland, Victoria, in 1853. No record is extant of their impressions. Sorry. Best of luck with your assignment. There are heaps of ethnic social clubs around, where I'm sure you'd find people willing to help you.

from the little known Bruin clan.

My Scottish eightbears (they were catholic) arrived in Portland, Victoria, in 1853. No record is extant of their impressions. Sorry.

Surprised at this. Theres lots of records from people who did the move at the same time. In fact a lot of the letters home speak very candidly about what it was like here. The letters back from Scots are the best insight we have to the degree of genocide carried out. Alot of them understood how the British worked better than most, from similar expereinces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised at this. Theres lots of records from people who did the move at the same time. In fact a lot of the letters home speak very candidly about what it was like here. The letters back from Scots are the best insight we have to the degree of genocide carried out. Alot of them understood how the British worked better than most, from similar expereinces.
My grand-whatever-father was a shepherd. It seems unlikely he was literate. My paternal grandfather and my father were the genesis of an ongoing family interest in language.

thanks guys!
welcome to australia sincerely scott morrison punctuation extemporisation

lots of irish in far west district too. koroit, praties, potatoes, dairy, football, gleesons

from the little known Bruin clan.
UCLA

images

lots of irish in far west district too. koroit, praties, potatoes, dairy, football, gleesons
There are serious doubts about the intelligence of my mob. It appears someone suggested it would be a good idea to walk from Portland to Horsham, which is where they ended up settling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back