Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Good mix of players, like the spread of international players too. Guys like Garnett to mix in with the youth, though from sounds of it guys like Bennett haven't developed properly? Wiggins Levine Towns though :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind Bennett and would really like him to make it as a player. But on the salary he is going to be paid, I like this decision. Was always going to happen.

I don't mind Bennett and would really like him to make it as a player. But on the salary he is going to be paid, I like this decision. Was always going to happen.

Very expensive option to make him go away. Sad, but he wasn't particularly good and this roster has a plague of PF options.

Very expensive option to make him go away. Sad, but he wasn't particularly good and this roster has a plague of PF options.
Wouldn't he have a team option at seasons end? Essentially an expiring contract. Would be easier to let him see the year out or shop him mid season. I'm no expert on how contracts work tho.

Anyone interested in contributing to a Minny season preview?

Threads over this way

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...all-2015-16-nba-season-preview.1109950/page-5

I was looking at putting together something in the next week or so, and welcome all contributions, seeing as you guys are infinitely more aware of your roster than i am.

if you were keen then either post in there or DM me

Cheers

Wiggins - *drool* Conservatively projecting to be an All Star this season.
Towns - *drool* Conservatively projecting to win Rookie of the Year.
Rubio - underrated by everyone including those neckbeards at 2K. Will deliver all the goods.
Garnett - superhuman, will start at PF, mentor Towns
Pek - uninjured be back to be feared. Will rotate at C with Dieng/Towns
Martin - perimeter scoring for fun.
LaVine - SLAM DUNK!!!

Roster depth chart will be something like:
C – Pekovic, Towns, Dieng, Garnett
PF – Garnett, Bjelica, Towns, Muhammad, Payne
SF – Wiggins, Muhammad, Prince, Bjelica
SG – Martin, LaVine, Wiggins, Miller
PG – Rubio, Miller, Jones, LaVine

15th man – Brown/Rudez

Aim to try and get 40 wins?

#1WeekExpert

Reports Flip Saunders is not responding to treatment as hoped and his situation is now life threatening. Awful news. All the best to him.

It's not good. Not sure Sam Mitchell is the long term solution though.

It's not good. Not sure Sam Mitchell is the long term solution though.
Hard to know what we'll do here. Can't imagine us seeing Mitchell as the long term solution either but we seem adamant Flip is the right man, at least for now. I'm just hoping that we don't spend our time simply waiting for Flip to be healthy again and instead look for longer term options. I do of course hope he's better in the short term though and we can continue on as planned.

Looking back, I'm still surprised we didn't chase Hoiberg again over the off-season. Not that I know a heap about him but we seemed to go from pleading with him to being happy with Flip in less than 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back