Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Urgh. Was Wiggins hurt too? Just going on the twitter he sat for a long time.
Was benched for Brewer in the stretch

A bit annoying, Wiggins had some really good plays through him, The Mo/Martin 2 man game was dead in the water with 2 minutes to go and we kept running through them

I know its early season, BUT i wouldnt mind seeing Wiggins take a shot in the stretch, Bennett didn't play, He took 2 shots for Ricky then immediatly fouled out, maybe was sore and was known he would ride the bench

Was benched for Brewer in the stretch

A bit annoying, Wiggins had some really good plays through him, The Mo/Martin 2 man game was dead in the water with 2 minutes to go and we kept running through them

I know its early season, BUT i wouldnt mind seeing Wiggins take a shot in the stretch, Bennett didn't play, He took 2 shots for Ricky then immediatly fouled out, maybe was sore and was known he would ride the bench
Flip said Bennett's got a sore knee; tried him on the foul shots but didn't feel comfortable continuing.

Not sure if anybody managed to stick it out to watch past the first five minutes, but LaVine's acquitted himself pretty well tonight I reckon. Certainly not as horrific as I expected.
Still looks a bit reserved. But nothing has shown why he cant play 10-15 minutes per game

Bazz has had a good game, Love his work ethic, fights for everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back