MLB TV coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking of picking this up for the playoffs.

Can you watch every game live in the playoffs?

Does it work on iPad and PC?

Is it authenticated by username and password or IP?

Cheers

Yes, you need to register an account on the mlb site.

Normally during the season I suffice myself with jst watching the freebie game of the day, but there was an offer not long ago which was US$10 for the rest of the season, so for the past month have been watching multiple gmes every day.

Apart from the above, I normally get a post season subscription each year, as a wee treat for myself. So long as you are based outside of the US, it is well worth it. :thumbsu:

$110 or $130 for a season.... Is the coverage as good / the same / better than the NBA coverage?

Should I get in on this if I want to watch the Angels games extensively?

I still think MLB.tv is the best sports package out there, and I've used most of the other major sports versions over the past few years.

And at $130 it's way cheaper than the NBA version, and the app is great, I've already signed up for the season.:)

One HD this year?

Really considering forking out for the premium MLB TV as a lot of people have only good things to say about it.

$130 to see every game live or on delay on PC, PS3 or phone, can't wait. Cheaper than the footy on Foxtel.
Each games is about 1GB, so as long as you have good download speed and limit, it will be the best $130 you will ever spend.

I am starting year 3:)

Can't find any indication whether One HD will have the 2013 season covered - anyone know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are not showing the opening game next Monday according to the Online TV guides.

My gut feeling is it has been taken off one, if they dropped the NBA, don't see them keeping MLB, Packer's mission to ruin One HD is complete if it is the case.

They are not showing the opening game next Monday according to the Online TV guides.

My gut feeling is it has been taken off one, if they dropped the NBA, don't see them keeping MLB, Packer's mission to ruin One HD is complete if it is the case.

That's a real shame - the little I've seen on One has got me interested to the point of being hooked!

There's a game on ONE next Tuesday....

Great news its still on free to air, think its important to have some of it available to the general public, especially when there is 15 games a day.

I am one happy and much relieved camper! Two or three games per week is about my viewing limit and I feel like I'll be watching in a more knowledgeable fashion having digested the Ken Burns doco over the summer. Still don't understand much of the game but love its traditional feel. AFbloodyL take note - following North at Docklands is like being in a video game.... The MBL stadiums seem to have much more individual, personal character. Maybe that's just me deluding myself.

I still don't know who to barrack for or against, so I'll be pretty satisfied with whatever washes up on One. Hooray!!

Are channel one showing games this year?

http://ussportsdownunder.com/one-hdten-drops-nfl-mlb-australian-free-air-tv-2014/

Despite the NFL and MLB’s increasing popularity in Australia, One HD/Network Ten have recently announced that they will no longer be showing the NFL & MLB as of 2014 until further notice.
Aside from this being heartbreaking for casual fans, the news will also be a major thorn in side for promoters hoping to bring an NFL game down under and future MLB games as exposure to new fans with only free to air TV will be cut off.

Packer's game plan when he bought channel 10 has become reality.

Gem is showing the Australian MLB series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back