Mod. Notice Moderating change..CAS79 to replace Syd

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
He's signing off with a premiership but Syd has decided to call time on his moderating duties.

So we'll need someone to replace him and join Grim and I in defending Tippett against humanity, playing parent to Vonn and Stat, tasing Bedford and general crime fighting duties.

So, if you're interested or would like to recommend someone then please post away. Grim and I will then probably make a shortlist and put it to a vote, or just make the decision ourselves like good dictators.

Thanks to Syd for his help with the Swans board. He has made you all better people.

I vote myself, because I dig power.

I vote myself, because I dig power.
I also vote vonn because there is a desperate need for representation in the minority groups on this board:

McGlynn worshippers who are shorter than Benny;
Swans fans who own more Collingwood scarves than Swans ones; and
Posters who share TMI on the TLS.

and hey let's face it we could do with some testosterone based decision making instead of the usual pfaffing about that goes around here. Wait what.

I also vote vonn because there is a desperate need for representation in the minority groups on this board:

McGlynn worshippers who are shorter than Benny;
Swans fans who own more Collingwood scarves than Swans ones; and
Posters who share TMI on the TLS.

and hey let's face it we could do with some testosterone based decision making instead of the usual pfaffing about that goes around here. Wait what.

I also like power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm already a mod, soooooooooooooooooooooooo.
8194781032_903abab2f2_z.jpg

Just for a second, if you will, imagine Bedford as a mod...... The tippet thread gets closed down because it has not actually happened yet and we have to "just wait ffs". In it's place a new thread discussing the ways in which st.scum could be wiped from the face of the planet is opened...........

Oh, and I vote for Bonza, Vonn or DA.

EDIT: And big cheers out to Syd. Love your work mate. :thumbsu:

I would, but I already handled the crazy on this board and moved on to let new blood come though the Swans Board moderator ranks. S120 gets and always has had my vote for quite a while in either joining me as a Mod or to replace me on the 3 Boards I have/still mod.

I actually think rwfan83 is very logical and would make a good mod.

Also know him in person so that would give me even more leverage over the mods ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back