Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow moama has recruited well stocking up on some good players 2 notable players include pioneers tom merrett and also gun midfielder josh maddox

A key article in today's NT News is that Murray league favourite Luke jarjoura has been told his services are no longer required at nightcliff. Not 100% sure the reasons why, but given he's been their leading goal kicker & was BOG last weekend he's obviously done or said something to upset someone..

DISCARDED Nightcliff forward Luke Jarjoura says he has been made a scapegoat for the NTFL Tigers' poor season.
Jarjoura was told at a meeting between himself, senior coach Damian Hale and president Mark Kelly on Tuesday that his services were no longer required.
A series of clashes with Hale on training times and Jarjoura's on-field demeanour are believed to be behind the standoff. The ban has been enforced for the rest of the 2012-13 season.
Jarjoura returned serve yesterday, saying Kelly had accused him of not being a club person.
"I've been shown the door for making my family the main priority above the footy club and I can tell you now, my family will always come first," he said.
"I actually requested Haley that I be treated as a fly-in, fly-out player, purely because of the 60 to 70 hours I was working prevented me training on Tuesday and he flatly refused that
"I asked Mark Kelly to define what a clubperson was and was told it meant coming to all functions."That concerns me because I'm the only one at the club with my circumstances - that is, having a young family, including two kids under two."
Jarjoura said he had followed instructions from Hale to train two days last week and fill a defensive role on dangerous Southern Districts forward Damian Cupido.
"I wasn't overly happy with it and wondered who would kick all of our goals," he said.
"But I bit my tongue, did what the coach asked and thought I contributed exceptionally well for the team.
"The truth is Haley and I haven't seen eye to eye for about two months now and it's starting to get a bit personal.
"He's a defensive based coach and I coach in country Victoria, so we've got different philosophies.
"Now he's used me as a scapegoat for where the club is - 4-10.
"A dozen players were extremely shocked with the situation and asked me what was going on."
Jarjoura has not ruled out a return to Nightcliff, but only on his own terms.
"You never say never, but I doubt I could play under Damian Hale again," he said.
"Our relationship is too strained to be repaired."

DISCARDED Nightcliff forward Luke Jarjoura says he has been made a scapegoat for the NTFL Tigers' poor season.
Jarjoura was told at a meeting between himself, senior coach Damian Hale and president Mark Kelly on Tuesday that his services were no longer required.
A series of clashes with Hale on training times and Jarjoura's on-field demeanour are believed to be behind the standoff. The ban has been enforced for the rest of the 2012-13 season.
Jarjoura returned serve yesterday, saying Kelly had accused him of not being a club person.
"I've been shown the door for making my family the main priority above the footy club and I can tell you now, my family will always come first," he said.
"I actually requested Haley that I be treated as a fly-in, fly-out player, purely because of the 60 to 70 hours I was working prevented me training on Tuesday and he flatly refused that
"I asked Mark Kelly to define what a clubperson was and was told it meant coming to all functions."That concerns me because I'm the only one at the club with my circumstances - that is, having a young family, including two kids under two."
Jarjoura said he had followed instructions from Hale to train two days last week and fill a defensive role on dangerous Southern Districts forward Damian Cupido.
"I wasn't overly happy with it and wondered who would kick all of our goals," he said.
"But I bit my tongue, did what the coach asked and thought I contributed exceptionally well for the team.
"The truth is Haley and I haven't seen eye to eye for about two months now and it's starting to get a bit personal.
"He's a defensive based coach and I coach in country Victoria, so we've got different philosophies.
"Now he's used me as a scapegoat for where the club is - 4-10.
"A dozen players were extremely shocked with the situation and asked me what was going on."
Jarjoura has not ruled out a return to Nightcliff, but only on his own terms.
"You never say never, but I doubt I could play under Damian Hale again," he said.
"Our relationship is too strained to be repaired."

Ouch, I was thinking as much. I heard stories that things fell apart between him and numurkahfc after they fell out of contention for finals.... Seems to be a bit of a patern, any comments from the barooga camp??

Ouch, I was thinking as much. I heard stories that things fell apart between him and numurkahfc after they fell out of contention for finals.... Seems to be a bit of a patern, any comments from the barooga camp??
Good luck Barooga! A player that refuses to play in a position as directed by the coach. Would be rather disruptive to any club environment.

Don't rate Maksymow as highly as you seem to T.Perry but yeah should be a good player in the Murray league. Super-quick and has a pretty long kick on him but nothing ridiculously special. He's massive tosser though so good luck to Barooga dealing with him and Jarjoura.

Spoke to a couple of barooga people today, they have heard about the incident but so far there has is no intention to move him on. In saying that tho if he does what a lot of people say he does, it is all on the coaches head.
One of the blokes also said a lot of locals are baffled at the clubs decision to pick him up given his reputation and the fact they are now looking hard at developing the young locals.

I know God exists.....he wears No.1 for Cobram:thumbsu:

Boys have been tracking well, 2 new players have joined the home of premierships, 'The Mayor of Cobram' aka Jono Cassidy is pleased with the way his troops have been hitting the deck hard:)

Hopefully I can impress the coaches this pre season and get a senior gig......I'd be a handful in a forward pocket I reckon;)

I know God exists.....he wears No.1 for Cobram:thumbsu:

Boys have been tracking well, 2 new players have joined the home of premierships, 'The Mayor of Cobram' aka Jono Cassidy is pleased with the way his troops have been hitting the deck hard:)

Hopefully I can impress the coaches this pre season and get a senior gig......I'd be a handful in a forward pocket I reckon;)

Thought you were playing at kilmore/seymour/anywhere else in country vic numbnuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baysixer... your a tripper!! hope your a real person and not on here to casue trouble,
Rumba to KD... we have more of a chance headn up to GV then heading down to a lower league.

apart from replying to a space cadet, ive just moved back from interstate and thought id jump on and have a look, its good to see that a few clubs that have struggled over the years finally catching up to the others i.e (mulwala, Deni, Cobram). i'll have a go at picking a ladder and o'dwyer medal for this year.

Ladder
1.Echuca United
2.Finley
3.Mulwala
4.Cobram
5.Numurka
6.Deni
7.Toni
8.Nathilia
9.Rumba
10.Barooga
11.Moama
12.Toc
13.Congupna

and Odwyer Medal : echuca coach Scott Beattie
as this is a football forum this is my oppinion, would be great to see what others are thinking.
Go Rumba

Baysixer... your a tripper!! hope your a real person and not on here to casue trouble,
Rumba to KD... we have more of a chance headn up to GV then heading down to a lower league.

apart from replying to a space cadet, ive just moved back from interstate and thought id jump on and have a look, its good to see that a few clubs that have struggled over the years finally catching up to the others i.e (mulwala, Deni, Cobram). i'll have a go at picking a ladder and o'dwyer medal for this year.

Ladder
1.Echuca United
2.Finley
3.Mulwala
4.Cobram
5.Numurka
6.Deni
7.Toni
8.Nathilia
9.Rumba
10.Barooga
11.Moama
12.Toc
13.Congupna

as this is a football forum this is my oppinion, would be great to see what others are thinking.
Go Rumba
would put moama up a little higher and probably finley no 1

Ladder
1.Echuca United
2.Finley
3.Mulwala
4.Cobram
5.Numurka
6.Deni
7.Toni
8.Nathilia
9.Rumba
10.Barooga
11.Moama
12.Toc
13.Congupna

Go Rumba
Beattie missing first 8 weeks with injury , will just about rule him out of O'Dwyer contention I'd think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back