Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Jordan Taylor would to, would be very very handy in the cats lineup. Prob one of the young blokes from rumba if I had to have another guess. Hope tosee jordan taylor play some games for finley this year

Sadly i don'y think Judda Terlich is eligable since this is his second or maybe even third year of senior footy... and would be over the games limit

FinleyFC.jpg

Here is Finley's new Enterance Line marking, can you see anything wrong with it?:D

Hi guys, is that right that most games next weekend are on Good Friday as opposed to Saturday? Eg. Tongala V Nathalia

Hi guys, is that right that most games next weekend are on Good Friday as opposed to Saturday? Eg. Tongala V Nathalia
Yeh Id like to know whats goin on there myself Mushy.Trying to organise a trip to Jerildrie from Cobram next week myself. In the "RECORD" it says (GF) after each game but the date is Saturdays. So would also like to know. :confused:

Any Mulwayla player or supporter want to fill me in with how they lost to Nathalia on Saturday??? Or are Nathalia a threat this year???

any news on the young congupna player taken by ambulance from the ground on saturday. i think he was number 28. hopefully he is okay.

Dont know who is was, or how he is. But the word that was going around at the game on sat was that he was out for about 5 minutes, took almost 45 minutes to get him off the ground. Also heard he had been knocked out the week before, was not a good thing to happen, hope he is ok :thumbsu:

Huge game for Finley this week playing the Rams at Deni.Many at the Cats predicting a big year-finishing top 3 or 4.
If they don't get over the top of Deni this week,finals could be out of reach for the Cats!!
0-4 !!!!

Huge game for Finley this week playing the Rams at Deni.Many at the Cats predicting a big year-finishing top 3 or 4.
If they don't get over the top of Deni this week,finals could be out of reach for the Cats!!
0-4 !!!!

Huge round for a few clubs mongrel,not only for Finley. Tonny v Nathalia should be a ripper, will see if Tonny are the real deal after losing to Barooga. Must win game for both Deni and Finley. Finley go down almost certainly out of finals race. Echuca also in a must win after a heap of preseason promise. Would still be shellshocked after their smashing last week.
Rumba right now sitting nicely and a week off, can pencil them in for top two probably right now. Can never right the hawks off as some already have but will still figure in finals calculations. Their clash with an undefeated Cobram should be a beauty.

Dont know who is was, or how he is. But the word that was going around at the game on sat was that he was out for about 5 minutes, took almost 45 minutes to get him off the ground. Also heard he had been knocked out the week before, was not a good thing to happen, hope he is ok :thumbsu:

Jordon Hallam it was, got knocked out the week before, and the coach played him on the weekend and was knocked out for a second time and was in a very bad way, VCFL im told are looking into it and Congupna could be fined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FinleyFC.jpg

Here is Finley's new Enterance Line marking, can you see anything wrong with it?:D

You get these things living in the BERRIGAN shire frog. Not your handy work i hope.

Finley in a must win against deni have not won over there for some people saying over 20 years. Not helped by the loss of massimgham with a hammy in the 1st quarter on the weekend. Its not panic stations yet thoug as they have played 3 good sides in cobram moama and tonny

Jordon Hallam it was, got knocked out the week before, and the coach played him on the weekend and was knocked out for a second time and was in a very bad way, VCFL im told are looking into it and Congupna could be fined.

Shepp News said he was injured in a clash with Leigh Marshall and had serious neck and spine injuries. Photo showed him face down on the ground, which could indicate he was hit from behind, or trainers possibly rolled him onto side

Wow... Iv heard and read some BS but that would almost top the lot lol.

Rumba at home should wim by 100+. God they were good in Deni, There ability to push forwrd was second to none, so much support for the ball carrier. There ability to push BACK. was just as good, Rightfully Fav's atm.

Rams Sam Lloyd injured? Not to sure on that one tho.

Who will win Rookie of the year do you guys think, Thought Jordan Taylor would but will be playing Bushies? Can Justin Terlich from rumba win it? was Awesome on the week

:thumbsu:

Rookie of the year is a bit early to tell as yet, but i reckon Cadeyn Williams from Cobram will be a big chance if he doesn't get picked up by the Bushies.

Yeh Id like to know whats goin on there myself Mushy.Trying to organise a trip to Jerildrie from Cobram next week myself. In the "RECORD" it says (GF) after each game but the date is Saturdays. So would also like to know. :confused:
So are the games on Good Friday or Sat this weekend?

May be back at Finley quicker than he thinks after the weekend. Had only 6 kicks against the North Ballarat Rebels that were all ineffective, 4 of them were handball receives and 2 free kicks.

Everyone has off games there champ. but your right will be in the finley line up this week with the bushies having the week off. Could be some other surprises in the cats line up but crowe and taylor will be a big help especially on that huge ground.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Rookie of the year is a bit early to tell as yet, but i reckon Cadeyn Williams from Cobram will be a big chance if he doesn't get picked up by the Bushies.

Your right on the money there ODNB.... Williams is a gun. I watched him on the weekend and he starred for Cobram. He is in the list at the Bushrangers and know that he will be playing bushies in a few weeks. Another one is Sam Gemmill from Cobram, very lively and hard at it. They have some good young players Cobram and good to see them being played early........:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Shepp News said he was injured in a clash with Leigh Marshall and had serious neck and spine injuries. Photo showed him face down on the ground, which could indicate he was hit from behind, or trainers possibly rolled him onto side

Been watching too much NCIS there buddy.
icon8.gif
.both players clashed front on attempting to pick the ball up. marshall felt contact on the very top of his shoulder which we assume was the congupna players chin causing him to strain his neck and back. very nasty injury, but from an innocent passage of play.

So are the games on Good Friday or Sat this weekend?
From what I gather MUSHY, all games except the Tonny v Nathalia Game are on GOOD FRIDAY, I KNOW FOR A FACT that the COBRAM v BAROOGA game is on FRIDAY............... Boys trained Monday and Tonight for there game on Friday. ;)

From what I gather MUSHY, all games except the Tonny v Nathalia Game are on GOOD FRIDAY, I KNOW FOR A FACT that the COBRAM v BAROOGA game is on FRIDAY............... Boys trained Monday and Tonight for there game on Friday. ;)

Tongala V Nathalia is also on Good Friday.
Only game not on Good Friday is the Saturday clash of Mulwala v Numurkah @ Mulwala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back