Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Lamberti has a clearance in to go back to Mul. Very smart footballer but must be getting on a bit now? Mul just looking to bolster their list after losing a few over the summer?

G'day Boys as the wknd is almost apon us i will have a crack at picking some winners...

Barooga vs Moama (Hawks by 12pts)
Echuca United vs Deniliquin Rams (Rams by 50pts)
Finley vs Tocumwal (Bloods by 10pts)
Rumbalara vs Congupna (Rumba by 70pts)
Nathalia vs Cobram (Tigers by 60pts)
Numurkah vs Tongala (Tonny by 100pts)

Hope everyone goes well and no injuries

Barooga vs Moama
Moama should win in a close one.

Echuca United vs Deniliquin Rams
United were good for three quaters last week against Moama and if they can't beat Deni at home, it's 5 and zip.

Finley vs Tocumwal
Big game for both teams and I'm backing the Finley lads this week to break the duck at home. In the same boat as United. 5 and zip if they lose. Still in it if they win.

Rumbalara vs Congupna
We should win against Congupna.

Nathalia vs Cobram

Be looking at the results of this game closely. Think Cobram will win, but by how much will be the interesting part.

Numurkah vs Tongala
Tonny to win. Interested in seeing how Tonny finish the game off, afew of their new recuits haven't played on any of the big MFL grounds yet.

Barooga vs Moama (Moama by 32pts)
Echuca United vs Deniliquin Rams (Rams by 20pts)
Finley vs Tocumwal (Cats by 40pts)
Finley have to win inclusion of massingham and robertson will help along with any improvement on last fridays umpiring.
Rumbalara vs Congupna (Rumba by 70pts)
Nathalia vs Cobram (Tigers by 30pts)
Numurkah vs Tongala (Tonny by 130pts)

Barooga vs Moama (Moama by 32pts)
Echuca United vs Deniliquin Rams (Rams by 20pts)
Finley vs Tocumwal (Cats by 40pts)
Rumbalara vs Congupna (Rumba by 100pts+)
Nathalia vs Cobram (Tigers by 40pts)
Numurkah vs Tongala(Tonny by 100pts+)

"will help along with any improvement on last fridays umpiring."
I just wish it wasn't so obvious :(

Got that right........Kev..:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Rumba boys seem to travelling along very nicely. Is anyone going to be able to knock them off ? they seem to be kicking big scores and winning comfortably every week, how is a team going to beat them ?

Time will tell, also a bit dissapointed after the Tigers win last weekend, some in the crowd, STILL, yell "Well done MOOROOPNA", Get over it people. How bout congratulating The COBRAM TIGERS.

Time will tell, also a bit dissapointed after the Tigers win last weekend, some in the crowd, STILL, yell "Well done MOOROOPNA", Get over it people. How bout congratulating The COBRAM TIGERS.

They say that because they have to yell something out as there side got beaten by a better side..... And it would be different if "they" had a group of players coming from GVFL club.. They wouldnt be saying that kind of s**t then one would think!!!!!! I agree with you Digger,, Get over it!!!!!!

The Rumba boys seem to travelling along very nicely. Is anyone going to be able to knock them off ? they seem to be kicking big scores and winning comfortably every week, how is a team going to beat them ?

They're very fast as always but their fitness seems to have improved alot, has Sammy got them heading towards grand final success and then the step up to GVFL footy in the next few years??? Starving them of the football from a disciplined side I think is the way, maybe a Tongala or a Cobram. Don't think it will be Finley this weekend although i'm interested in seeing the margin in that game. Have they got it together or are Toc that bad? No goals from the cash man I see was he out or did he just play that bad?

THANKS KING DING...

Rumba (35pts) v Finley
Moama (28pts) v Nathalia
Cobram (95pts) v Numurkah
Tocumwal v Echuca United (17pts)
Tongala (11pts) v Mulwala

I believe we have a WINNER......

27.16-178 Cobram def. Numurkah 3.3-21
18.20-128 Tocumwal def. Echuca United 17.7-109
9.11-65 Rumbalara def. by Finley 20.19-139
11.16-82 Moama def. by Nathalia 12.12-84

Also a nice win by the purps after last week well done, nice comeback...:thumbsu:

I believe we have a WINNER......

27.16-178 Cobram def. Numurkah 3.3-21
18.20-128 Tocumwal def. Echuca United 17.7-109
9.11-65 Rumbalara def. by Finley 20.19-139
11.16-82 Moama def. by Nathalia 12.12-84

Also a nice win by the purps after last week well done, nice comeback...:thumbsu:

Finley boys starting to gell after a slow start to the year. Crowe, Seccull, Morrison were dominant in an otherwise fantastic team effort in which the Cats stayed to the game plan. With the possible inclusion of a couple still to come hope they can keep the momentum going.

I heard there was abit of a scoreboard mishap between Tonny & Mulwala on the weekend?? Was told with a couple of minutes to go it showed tonny was up by 2pts so they apparently tried to slow the play up then once the siren went they thought they had won only to see the ump's go over & correct the score & had them down by 4pts?? Then had a bit of a vocal slinging match between the two sides?? Can someone from either side confirm if this is true?? Pretty stiff if so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back