Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

who is the congupna captain?

I played agaisnt congupna 1st round and there didn't seem to be any real

standouts mainly because steele sidebottom and matt pianto played

1sts. Muggleton is a pretty strong forward, congupna need a few players

to step it up a bit if sidebottom and pianto are gunna be playing 1sts all year.

From what I hear Sidebottom and Pianto will play 5 home and away games and then they will play finals.

congupna hav eonly lost one game this year.. i admit they havent played fantastic sides.. but they werent disgraced by mulwala and from accounts the road boys didnt play very well, they werev missing muggleton and mclucksy and had a few injuries during the game.. i think everyone underestimates the boys from congupna.. dont be suprised if they knock off a few of the better sides in the coming weeks

congupna hav eonly lost one game this year.. i admit they havent played fantastic sides.. but they werent disgraced by mulwala and from accounts the road boys didnt play very well, they werev missing muggleton and mclucksy and had a few injuries during the game.. i think everyone underestimates the boys from congupna.. dont be suprised if they knock off a few of the better sides in the coming weeks

congupna was competitive with mulwala til half time but faded.

Hey just wondering if Jake Roberts was playing for echuca united this year?

Hey just wondering if Jake Roberts was playing for echuca united this year?
No, he is playing reserves at Mathoura in the Picola District Football League.

how bout cam roberts?
Playing solid football in the Under 17's. Had a run with the seniors in the practice matches during the pre-season.

Playing solid football in the Under 17's. Had a run with the seniors in the practice matches during the pre-season.

saw there was a good game between mulwala and toni any feedback?

sounds like it coba, we'll have the see how they go in round 13

Yeah it'll be good too see if use drop down steele and matt to play against us or just leave the team how it is.. Did they play agaisnt mulwala? Have they even played 3rds all year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probaly enough talk about tonny, boys. still a lot of time left yet and alot of hard work to do yet.

Looks like congupna wil have their hands full in round 13 if they lost by that much to mulwala. cant wait mate

we'll see smity bahah. Yeah sidebottom, pianto, muggleton, dickson and mcclucksy didnt play that day and the side was competitive til half time. But tongala seems to be fairly strong this year whats their depth like? Did ya have a full side against mulwala?

so who are the early prediction for the premiership boys......or which teams will come close

we'll see smity bahah. Yeah sidebottom, pianto, muggleton, dickson and mcclucksy didnt play that day and the side was competitive til half time. But tongala seems to be fairly strong this year whats their depth like? Did ya have a full side against mulwala?

Sidebottom has played seniors all yr and ud expect that to be the same throughout, seems like it wil b a real test for both teams considering form, better team more then likely will b premiers this season u'd think, wouldnt u Zackman?:D

Sidebottom has played seniors all yr and ud expect that to be the same throughout, seems like it wil b a real test for both teams considering form, better team more then likely will b premiers this season u'd think, wouldnt u Zackman?:D

nah sidebottom is going to play thirds when the opposition side is strong in thirds and weak in seniors.. same case with matty.. well toni has definely proved a point so far looking pretty flash.. we have a fairly easy run so far but we've done well as well haha. I wouldnt be saying who will be premiers yet coba wait until everybody has played everybody.. deni took it up to yous, they will be up there

nah sidebottom is going to play thirds when the opposition side is strong in thirds and weak in seniors.. same case with matty.. well toni has definely proved a point so far looking pretty flash.. we have a fairly easy run so far but we've done well as well haha. I wouldnt be saying who will be premiers yet coba wait until everybody has played everybody.. deni took it up to yous, they will be up there

have the seniors already penciled this one in for a win have they zackman?

mate you gotta be dreaming...tonny wining the flag? they have as much chance as richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back