Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

i would take out cussens and put

jake beams in .. the kids a gun

should be good to see how mul goes with all the boarding school players comin bak this wknd ...

yer i did have him in there but then remembered about Wilson. he is a very handy footballer

Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

Tribunal rules against four
June 12 2009
Shepparton News

Four Rumbalara players have been suspended by the Murray Football League tribunal for involvement in a brawl during an under-17 game last month.
The teenagers were ordered to front the tribunal following a VCFL investigation.

Rumbalara executive Michael Bissell said the tribunal head felt compelled to mention the need for Moama to address the issue of racial vilification.

Bissell said incidents of racial vilification were mentioned in the investigating officer's statement read as evidence in the hearings.

Two of the four cases were heard last Friday night, with Angelou Viagedor suspended for five weeks for kneeing while Jesse Beckhurst copped two weeks for striking. Beckhurst was found not guilty on a second striking charge.

William Chatfield was suspended for five weeks for striking on Wednesday night.

The fourth player, Dino Rafaeles, is suspended indefinitely after failing to attend his hearing on Wednesday.

Rafaeles, who Bissell said was unavailable to attend, will be suspended until he fronts the tribunal.

A rescheduled hearing will be at the Murray league's earliest convenience.

"Another hearing will be scheduled when another hearing is on, and we can fit it in after that," Murray league general manager Wayne Burrows said.

A Rumbalara player and two Moama players were hospitalised and the under-17 game was abandoned as a result of the brawl.

The Rumbalara boy had a nose injury, while one Moama player had concussion and facial cuts and the other suffered a broken nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hon does look good.

Deni for 3rds flag.

Im tipping Moama to do a Finley in 2006 and beat every team above them in the finals and take the flag.

I'm also tipping gun forward pocket Darcy Robinson to come runner-up to Honny in the league B and F.

He's better than your average forward pocket mate. Moama would be able to tell us more.

whats going on flash? why all the love for mowers?

P.s in 06 Finley were the team to beat all year. lost a few games due to there better blokes playing ones. the top 5 that year was only about 2-3 games apart. Finley were always the favorites

whats going on flash? why all the love for mowers?

P.s in 06 Finley were the team to beat all year. lost a few games due to there better blokes playing ones. the top 5 that year was only about 2-3 games apart. Finley were always the favorites

Haha don't worry mate I havn't switched sides. I hate Moama. Just giving them some sh**.

At the moment you'd have to say Deni are the team to beat, but I reckon we can beat them next time we play them. The top 3 or 4 is pretty close.

Haha don't worry mate I havn't switched sides. I hate Moama. Just giving them some sh**.

At the moment you'd have to say Deni are the team to beat, but I reckon we can beat them next time we play them. The top 3 or 4 is pretty close.

I wouldn't forget about finley flash2, played them on the weekend and they had total class about them, and thats when whiley wasn't playing for them....

I wouldn't forget about finley flash2, played them on the weekend and they had total class about them, and thats when whiley wasn't playing for them....

Yeah mate that's what I said, the top 3 or 4 are pretty close. That would include Finley who are 2nd at the moment. But Finley lost to Deni too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back