Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

No offence flash, you guys are a great team but I think that deni would win quite easily. Deni are flying this year and it's ganna be extremely hard to beat them. I'll say deni by 30+ points

Gotta stay positive mate. Can see why people would tip Deni easily though. They are undefeated.

No offence flash, you guys are a great team but I think that deni would win quite easily. Deni are flying this year and it's ganna be extremely hard to beat them. I'll say deni by 30+ points

We are moving along very well. should start to get blokes like Maddison, Mckinnon and Pitts playing together towards finals more all been playing 1s

You guys are ganna be very hard to beat come finals, I can't see any team beating them. You also have good depth in your team aswell.

yer looks like we are injury free now with young Tyndal back on the track alls going to plan. how are other teams looking injury wise?

Flash old mate playin 1s this week Darcy Biggs and making his debut he might line up on you

yer looks like we are injury free now with young Tyndal back on the track alls going to plan. how are other teams looking injury wise?

Flash old mate playin 1s this week Darcy Biggs and making his debut he might line up on you

Playing 3rds this week mate, for our last 2 games before finals.

Playing 3rds this week mate, for our last 2 games before finals.
does anyone give me tips for this weeks round of matches

Deni by 30 over Echuca
Mul by 15 over Moama
Finley by 100+ over Toc
Tonny by 20 over Barooga
Numurkah by 70 over Nathalia
And hopefully we'll beat Rumba

does anyone give me tips for this weeks round of matches

Deni by 30 over Echuca
Mul by 15 over Moama
Finley by 100+ over Toc
Tonny by 20 over Barooga
Numurkah by 70 over Nathalia
And hopefully we'll beat Rumba

Agree with you there, but Mul by 50+ against Moama. Except for our game, disagree with you. :D

Would anyone like to have a crack at who will win this years league B&F? Also who is going to win each clubs B&F? Jake Beams from Mulwala looks like he might give Mark Whiley a run for his money.

Would anyone like to have a crack at who will win this years league B&F? Also who is going to win each clubs B&F? Jake Beams from Mulwala looks like he might give Mark Whiley a run for his money.

I'd still have my money on Whiley. Beams runner-up. Brad 'Prozzy' Sanderson from Echuca for 3rd.

Ryan Hon would've won it by a long way had he not gone up to play 1s.

I'd still have my money on Whiley. Beams runner-up. Brad 'Prozzy' Sanderson from Echuca for 3rd.

Ryan Hon would've won it by a long way had he not gone up to play 1s.
My smokey is ganna be Ash Pollard from Toc. The kid is a star and has been in the best almost everyweek. Plus he has no one in his team that would take votes away from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mul by 50+ over moama tough ask unless their senior boys come back and play thirds for them.[/
Don,t think Mul seniors will make finals now so I would of thought that Mul would play there full strenght team in before finals start.

Moama getting within 5 points of Mul was a surprise. I'm either overestimating them or underestimating Moama. Mul will be stronger come finals with their seniors boys coming back in.

Moama getting within 5 points of Mul was a surprise. I'm either overestimating them or underestimating Moama. Mul will be stronger come finals with their seniors boys coming back in.

out of all the teams in the 6 i think moama are the weakest. good effort on the wekend. bu still dont think the are up there.
i think B+f will go to Beams or Whiley.. Mark Watson will poll well also

out of all the teams in the 6 i think moama are the weakest. good effort on the wekend. bu still dont think the are up there.
i think B+f will go to Beams or Whiley.. Mark Watson will poll well also

Watto won't get near it. What do you boys put in your water bottles mate? Everyone on Saturday was about 15kg heavier than when we played them last. :eek::p

I wouldn't say it was a suprise, we got within 2 goals of mul both times we played them and we arn't in the finals. First time we played em we got within 5 points of them and they had all there senior boys in...

morgan and tinkler home from boarding school for toc this week they wil be there come finals time

Even though Deni have beaten Finley twice comfortably this season, I think Finley deserve to be favourites for the flag on what I've seen.

:D:rolleyes::)
Even though Den:cool:i have beaten Finley twice comfortably this season, I think Finley deserve to be fa:eek::cool:vourites for the flag on what I've seen.
mr fitness man flash2 and mr seniors himself you sound correct
finley is way better then deni
;):p
:):thumbsu::thumbsdown::(:eek:

:confused::mad::p:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back