Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Iv tryed to make a list of all the 3rds blokes that have made there Seniors debuts this year or have made it last year but still playing 3rds

S Ryan, B Sanderson, D Sullivan, J Roberts, J Cantwell - Echuca
C Whitehead, M Tucker, N Rathbone - Congupna
T Kalaitzidis, J Cahir - Nathalia
B Butts, S Miller, J Wilson, A Yelland - Mulwala
M Saxon, R Hon - Moama
O Maddison, G Mckinnon, K Gittens, J Pitts - Deni
D Ryan, A Ryan - Cobram
D Buzza, T Buzza - Numurkah
T Garlick - Tocumwal
J Sibraa, T Vance, J Daniel, D Price, J Patterson, M Jackson, M Royal, M Whiley, T Potter - Finley
S Jenkins - Barooga

Lets me know on this thread if iv missed anyone :thumbsu:

Iv tryed to make a list of all the 3rds blokes that have made there Seniors debuts this year or have made it last year but still playing 3rds

C Whitehead, M Tucker - Congupna
M Saxon, R Hon - Moama
O Maddison, G Mckinnon, K Gittens - Deni
D Ryan - Cobram
T Garlick - Tocumwal
J Sibraa, T Vance, J Daniel, D Price, J Patterson, M Jackson, M Royal, M Whiley, T Potter - Finley

Dylan & Andrew Ryan have both played this year

M Saxon, R Hon - Moama
D Ryan, A Ryan - Cobram
T Garlick - Tocumwal

You would get a pretty good team from that list. Micheal Tinkler has plays ones for Toc aswell...

M Saxon, R Hon - Moama
D Ryan, A Ryan - Cobram
T Garlick - Tocumwal

Sam Jenkins from Barooga

congupna, seem to be in good form, lost to echuca by 2 points, thrashed tocumwal by 17 or so goals. any chance of making finals?
nah our finals hopes are over, but we have lost 3 games by under 5 points to top 5 sides. If we won these games I think it would be a different story

Tongala vs Numurkah was called with a couple of minutes left because of a brawl. I dont think there will be anything to worry about with no damage to any players

congupna, seem to be in good form, lost to echuca by 2 points, thrashed tocumwal by 17 or so goals. any chance of making finals?

Flogging Toc ain't hard mate. But Congupna played great against us. They've improved alot since the start of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flogging Toc ain't hard mate. But Congupna played great against us. They've improved alot since the start of the year.

Kicked a goal man well done, would have to agree with old mate flash here. To be honest Toc looked like a good 4ths side when we playes them. not many kids up to 3rds just yet. but with there 1s playin really well that might encourage the juniors to keep playing footy. i know its not all about winning. but to alot winning is important. It will be good to see how teams like Congupna, Tocumwal and Numurkah go in the next 2 years..

we didn't even have a full team in against echuca which is a positive but I think our thirds have a good future ahead. Our fourths are on top of the ladder having not lost a game, and we have a few handy 4ths that I'm shore will make an impact in the thirds next year.

we didn't even have a full team in against echuca which is a positive but I think our thirds have a good future ahead. Our fourths are on top of the ladder having not lost a game, and we have a few handy 4ths that I'm shore will make an impact in the thirds next year.

Yeah good for the comp I reckon. Always seems to be the same clubs up in the top 6 each year (Deni, Finley, Mul, Echuca, Moama).

Yeah good for the comp I reckon. Always seems to be the same clubs up in the top 6 each year (Deni, Finley, Mul, Echuca, Moama).
Mulwala are struggling i think, don't know whats ganna happen to them in finals. Great team when they have a full side in, what does everyone else feel about this. It will be interesting to see if the likes of cussen, butts, miller ect play senoirs in finals or thirds?

Mulwala are struggling i think, don't know whats ganna happen to them in finals. Great team when they have a full side in, what does everyone else feel about this. It will be interesting to see if the likes of cussen, butts, miller ect play senoirs in finals or thirds?

They have had a good sides in the last 2 weeks. dunno whats happening.. They will come good finals. all ways do. yer thats a good point. yet there 1s still need to make finals!

They have had a good sides in the last 2 weeks. dunno whats happening.. They will come good finals. all ways do. yer thats a good point. yet there 1s still need to make finals!

Could be a smokey for the GF in my opinion...

Big game this week, Echuca v Deni, both sides with their full teams in I'd be guessing.

Anyone got a tip?

Big game this week, Echuca v Deni, both sides with their full teams in I'd be guessing.

Anyone got a tip?

You know who im picking old mate.

We should be at full strengh.
Good effort against Finley mate had a few out to?

You know who im picking old mate.

We should be at full strengh.
Good effort against Finley mate had a few out to?

Yeah had Ricki Waters and Justin Cantwell out, along with myself and Mark Tatt, although Mark and I aren't as greater loss to the team as the others.

Yeh i agree we are struggling a bit .. but its hard when u have about 4 to 6 of ur best players out each week .. but still no excuse for playin a poor brand of football

Anyone got a tip?

No offence flash, you guys are a great team but I think that deni would win quite easily. Deni are flying this year and it's ganna be extremely hard to beat them. I'll say deni by 30+ points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back